Bought phone bundle never received free phones advertised!

GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 138
Bought small radio bundle so I could do one more 15 radio call( had 6 before purchase), only received 6. So now I have 12 and don't want bundle as I won't be able to use radios until event is over ifI Ever get them.
Have requested refund,, but I'm sure NG will screw me and give me shorted radios after event has ended. Have sent help ticket, requesting refund if 4 additional are not received before event ends.
I will update if NG makes me take bundle when it was sold with wrong amount.

@OldGoth @Teeceezy

Why doesn't simple shit work like it should? Intentional mislead, and blamed on language barrier?

Comments

• SourPancakesSourPancakes Member Posts: 11
    I had the same thing happen just now. I purchased the small radio bundle and instead of receiving the 6+4, I only got the 6
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    @Grinch ,@SourPancakes , please submit an in game support request for your purchases.
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 138
    @zbot, got response today. It was a here's your 4 phones! That's it, no acknowledgement that package wasn't wanted if event ended before I received the NEEDED radios. Whoever is reading help tickets, needs to have a better grasp on English, and address actual problem(s). Don't give canned responses that don't acknowledge issue! Your gold and radios are sitting in my account for NG to take back, so own up to your error and make things right.
    @OldGoth @Teeceezy
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 138
    Update...
    NG refuses to refund, gave me another 6 phones, that are worthless as I now have to wait until(if ever) the survivor event returns. Talked with Apple iTunes...it is up to NG to authorize return, and they can take up to 6 months to make a decision.

So be fore warned, NG holds all the cards, and they don't play fairly..

And finally thanks for not even responding @OldGoth @Teeceezy
    Customer service is obviously a high priority...
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Priority? Haha, you are not
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    @Grinch request a refund from Apple or google.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.