Glen's blade

Anyone got it and maybe could share the traits or a ny specs? Cheers

Comments

• PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Nevermind, the specs are available ingame... Sorry!
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited May 2016
    Specs were listed in your mailbox within the game. I remember gold interrupt.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Dawg...
    Nope... Probably, Not for a long time...
    The NG folks, are adept at letting players " just hang, and slowly twist in the wind... "
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    i obviously now want to level up my Lvl 8 Legendary Scout up to Lvl 18 in hopes of getting a Lvl 18 Glenn knife... what's the time/XP cost on that expected to run me?
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @NCDawgFan

I totally agree with on that. I also have a level 18 legendary scout and I never used her in any mission or outpost. She's just for a nice gold display for me.
    Haha.
    " A Train Official "

" scouts " are a trick... Till now...

But, the deviousness of NG knows no limits...

( the day after, the day after some day.... NextGames could " magically " transform any & all " scouts " to be one of the most powerful "survivors " in this game... With just a few lines of code... )

But if the above does happen, the number and complexity of " bugs " will probably be daunting...

See what a optimist, I am...

atrainofficial
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @Boruto, here is my one and only scout. Looks great on paper, but completely useless to me.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited May 2016
    @NCDawgFan I was so excited when I seen the Glen's bundle I immediately hit the buy button to buy it but my debit card was over drawn from all the radio bundles I just bought in a panic I jumped in the truck sped down to the dollar general and STOLE a Google play card rushed outside and tried to apply it to my account hands shaking unable to control the trembling from excitement over this awsome scout weapon when it hot me like a ton of bricks YOU DONT HAVE A USELESS SCOUT WTF foot note. On the way to jail the nice officer informed me the Google play card was useless until PURCHASE lol
    TheLostOnes
    I really do wish they could come up with a way to make the scout and bruiser a useful class of survivor. I know some folks always try and use the old "but my bruiser is SO awesome in an Outpost raid" argument, but I bet those same folks wouldn't trade that "awesome" bruiser for a level 18 legendary Hunter or shooter.
    Ovidmikel
    Here's my scout:
    TheLostOneseeturudjawolMauditlmfgunnut
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    @NCDawgFan i got butch but i named her lostmycar but i had to put carolwolf outfit on her cause i couldnt keep lookin at her
    masmith93
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited May 2016
    @NCDawgFan I am one of those ones I used a bruiser for raiding and swore by them until I realized an assault is better from AFAR and can stun a larger area although I would have like to bought the Morgan's bundle but didn't have a bruiser upgrade at the time I'd love for them to make the scout more useful I mean a warrior is a scout with a broader attack area x2 when chaerged best a scout can do is maybe use his Swift strike but you can't depend on it
    I'm with you @mcbkhicks. I have a hunter so ugly I did the same thing with the Carol wolf outfit on her. U-G-L-Y.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    rite @NCDawgFan u prob seen the one who looks like she got her face flattened by a shovel & went into a wind tunnel id have a pic of her but everytime she comes up she always lower than i need so bye she goes but that outfit would go rite on her
    The " Rosita Outfit " doesn't help the ugly ones either...

Shudder...

SgtSalami
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Mostly I just want a Lvl 18 Glen's Knife which would also mean I'm prepared in case something awesome does happen to Scouts or if they get an awesome weapon a la Morgan's Staff. And while not everybody may like Bruisers, they've definitely helped me out quite a bit.
    @atrainofficial, if you ever "get an awesome weapon like Morgan's staff" for your scout, then the 2.63m XP you invested to fully level Glenn's knife to level 21 will have been completely wasted and you will need another 2.63m to upgrade the new special scout weapon.
    Ovidmikel
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited May 2016
    What Glenn's blade tells me is that what NG considers good traits on a scout weapon is totally different than what I think. They don't even include swift strike, the unique scout ability... Kinda makes me think "What the hell?!"

I would have expected glenn's blade to be silver crit chance, gold luck, gold swift strike.
    tembel
    @zoson you feeling ok, bud?
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Although I'm not as angry, I totally agree with @zoson on the traits. I would also have liked swift stike.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.