Vault112b 112 strike

Vault112 Strike. We are done with chasing pointless stars and lining NG pockets.

Hello all forum members and gamer's alike. This is Coooooooooralll (Grimey) The leader of Vault112 #2 Global - Vault112B top 15 Global and Vault112C (Retired players and friends)

My guild has asked me to compose this letter to our forum friends, Moderators and anyone who cares to listen.

We have battled long and hard maintaining our top 10 global rank since pretty much the first few months of the games birth. We are currently in second place globally for the last few months. We consider ourselves the best non pay to win guild in this game.

We as a dedicated group of hardcore player's have decided that enough is enough. Just like beastmodes post, we also compiled the same numbers and drew our own conclusions. The way this challenge setup was changed this time is just to much. Doing 300 stars in 5 days of pointless grindfest low level missions to get to the good stuff is utterly pointless. We can do level 18 deadlies, explores all day long and get more rewards. Not to mention raids to get the measly 8k TG you have left us after nerfing the previous challenge system. As a top team we could easily get 28k TG a piece after the entire week. Taking 70% of our guild rewards away and making us go through so much more pointless grinding levels has killed off what little desire we had left.

This isn't a woe is me cryfest post. We aren't all quitting the game and leaving in a huff and puff. We are as a large group of 60 players deciding it's time to take a stand against these ridiculous expectations of grind. As a solid unit, we have unanimously decided to cease challenge star chasing and personal leaderboard goals. This is a massive sacrifice for some of us that are in the top50 global because NG has setup the leaderboards so only the long time players ever get to access it, as this game has lost the concept of competition and allowing new players to enter the fray and have a chance at success. They have turned the leaderboards into an old boys club, which is just overall bad for business and does not encourage growth.

So we the players of Vault112 are taking a personal stand, no matter what it costs us, or no matter if nobody cares. We will not be treated as idiots any longer and faceless wallets for NG to take advantage of. We know if something changes we can get back to the top 2 in 14 days. We just will not give NG anymore money to chase stars in guild challenges.

We are now all officially semi-retired, we encourage the rest of the community to join us, the other top guilds to take a break as well. The only way we can inspire true change, and fast is if we get together for a common cause.

Feel free to post in here and support us, call us idiots saying we can't make a difference or whatever you want to say. We have all made our final decision. Don't bother scrambling to find our members to have them join your team like all the other teams that disband. We are not disbanding, we will stay as a group and at worst will move to a new game of all of our choosing who will respect our play and our money properly.

Respectfully yours,
Members of Vault112
InvadervaynardSmittYSlickRickAthorienjester13daysPapacassolegendaryRickGrimesxxx

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Welcome back. Good luck in your strike. I still think you are jumping the gun.

Any other games on the short list?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Im playing uncharted 4 with the kiddo. And ratchet and Clank. No mobile games on my list yet.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    it may seem a bit silly to say so, but I don't have time to play anything but mobile games. I spent way too many hours on these forums and in the game each day, but I can do it in drive-by fashion without having to sit in one spot and sink an hour or two straight through. I haven't turned my xbox on in over a year and it was probably a year the time before that.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

No, I hear you. I only play because of my daughter. Well I'd pry play uncharted on my own maybe, but doubtful I'd sit down and play a game like I do now if it wasn't for her. Well, actually I'd pry play Ratchet and Clank too. It's pretty fun lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Will there at some point be a strike of the forum as well? And why does the fact that you are striking any portion of the game warrant so many announcements?
    masmith93SlickRicksolegendary
  • JFM20JFM20 Member Posts: 41
    it is a sad news! I present Jeff clan leader alive twenty and twenty top 10 world and hope are agreements with what was written above if nothing changes quickly I'm sure we will have more motivation to continue. We propose that the waiting time for gas is 5 min. I apologize for my broken English .
    CindyLouCapletonsolegendary
    DarkFae said:

Will there at some point be a strike of the forum as well? And why does the fact that you are striking any portion of the game warrant so many announcements?

No I doubt that since we aren't quitting the game, just not playing the challenges for now. I'm not sure who started this thread out of my guild mates but I'm sure they didn't appreciate the purposeful derailment of the first one. The reason it was posted at all was to try and see if anyone else wanted to join and also to answer if anyone wondered what happened to the guild since we are usually around the top.
    CindyLou said:

DarkFae said:

No I doubt that since we aren't quitting the game, just not playing the challenges for now. I'm not sure who started this thread out of my guild mates but I'm sure they didn't appreciate the purposeful derailment of the first one. The reason it was posted at all was to try and see if anyone else wanted to join and also to answer if anyone wondered what happened to the guild since we are usually around the top.
    Well considering the fact that the last thread concerning this matter was closed it would seem that your original goal has been met and the forum Mod's are of an opinion that further discussion of the matter is futile and undesired. IMO if anyone else had the desire to do the same it would naturally occur to them without an endless stream of these types of threads from your lot. Would you not agree?
    SlickRicksolegendary
    DarkFae said:

CindyLou said:

DarkFae said:

Well considering the fact that the last thread concerning this matter was closed it would seem that your original goal has been met and the forum Mod's are of an opinion that further discussion of the matter is futile and undesired. IMO if anyone else had the desire to do the same it would naturally occur to them without an endless stream of these types of threads from your lot. Would you not agree?
    No, I disagree. The thread was closed because it was purposely derailed, not because the discussion was futile.

Do you have anything else you need to discuss in this thread? I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone. I'm asking nicely to please leave me alone.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    My guess is it was probably closed because a banned forum member, like grimey, isn't allowed to post on the forum, even by proxy.

I think one of forum rules state that.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    masmith93[Deleted User]SlickRicksolegendary
    edited May 2016
    We were told by Teeceezy that if he wanted to recruit or communicate on the forum he could do it through another member. We already had permission to do this guys.
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Gas wise: the new system is better
    TG wise: it's crap. It should be scaled

In the old system I would clear 7 individual rewards and 7 guild rewards per challenge. That's 14k TG per challenge so 28k TG per week. Since that old system covered the 7 days, that's 4k TG a day

I propose the new system be scaled to that. The new system is 5 days so I should be clearing 20k TG in those 5 days. That's the way I see it.
    [Deleted User]solegendary
    CindyLou said:

DarkFae said:

CindyLou said:

DarkFae said:

No, I disagree. The thread was closed because it was purposely derailed, not because the discussion was futile.

Do you have anything else you need to discuss in this thread? I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone. I'm asking nicely to please leave me alone.

You are a very contradictory person indeed. Asking if I have anything else to add to the thread and for me to leave you alone at the same time would suggest you are somehow the originator of the thread in that my replying to it is being perceived as an attack by you for some reason. You are not under attack, you are simply being disagreed with. So do yourself a favor and calm down (because it is not an attack if that happens). I will say this about this and the other similar thread made about the same thing, if community members are derailing it then the community as a whole are not interested in what you are pedaling. Also the players that frequent this forum equate to less than 10% of the total NML player base so even if we were interested in "striking" with you it really would do very little to impact the game as a whole or inspire NG to make policy changes.
    JVC_TWDAnnette578SlickRicksolegendary
    Thank you for your opinion. Im asking you again to leave me alone. Your contact with me is unwanted. I see what you're doing here and I don't want anything to do with you. You and your clique come around and purposely derailed the thread because you don't like someone else who isn't here who hasn't been here in six months then you all go laugh about it on other sections of the forum like a bunch of high school kids. I don't do that toxic crap and you aren't going to pull me into it.
    mongo911SlickRickPapacasCherokee_Rosesolegendary

Whoever wrote this doesn't understand what the saying "old boy's club" means. I don't think any of the top 50 players on the leaderboard got there because of who they know and having favors done for them based on having connections at NG.

After reading this I came to the conclusion that reasonable people don't create drama in order to cause change.

I don't think that's what he meant, and I do think he misused the term old boys club. He meant that it was just players that had been around since the beginning.
    CindyLou said:

Thank you for your opinion. Im asking you again to leave me alone. Your contact with me is unwanted. I see what you're doing here and I don't want anything to do with you. You and your clique come around and purposely derailed the thread because you don't like someone else who isn't here who hasn't been here in six months then you all go laugh about it on other sections of the forum like a bunch of high school kids. I don't do that toxic crap and you aren't going to pull me into it.

That is a very amusing imitation of being bullied but sorry I'm not buying into. If you enter a forum and make a post then the entire community should be able to respond. If you can not handle that happening because of your own preconceived notions then you shouldn't try opening threads and entering dialogues here or any where else. The option to not respond to me at all is a viable option as well. You are an adult (?) and responsible for your own feelings and actions. Not me.

@JVC_TWD

I agree about the crate pay-outs and how much adjusting them would help.
    SlickRicksolegendary
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2016
    Wow Cindy I'm surprised that you agreed about the use of the term. I thought caoral or whoever had literally brainwashed you. Quit, play, whatever but I don't think quitting or going on strike will help anything. If you haven't noticed things move pretty slow around here but they move and not always the direction you want but they take the phrase Rome wasn't built in a day to heart.

Good luck Cindy.
    SlickRick
    edited May 2016

Wow Cindy I'm surprised that you agreed about the use of the term. I thought caoral or whoever had literally brainwashed you. Quit, play, whatever but I don't think quitting or going on strike will help anything. If you haven't noticed things move pretty slow around here but they move and not always the direction you want but they take the phrase Rome wasn't built in a day to heart.

Good luck Cindy.

I don't think it will actually help anything either except it's a better use of time for us until the rewards are fixed and from what we have gathered, probably a better use of time and gas for everyone. We thought if people joined us, it might help move things along faster, but you know, it doesn't matter if we get support or not. It was mainly just to explain why we would disappear from the leaderboards and trying to have a dialog about motivation to play.

And no, lol I'm not brainwashed. Unfortunately I've had my fair share of dealings with the personality disordered. Things can be the opposite of what they seem.

Thanks for the luck, good luck to you too. xx
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    We all wanted a different system because we were getting burned out. That was the #1 thing most ppl complained about and now it's fixed. Do I think the new system is perfect? Of course not but it does give us 2 free days now. That's the way I feel about it @DarkFae
    [Deleted User]SlickRicktammysolegendary
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @CindyLou sorry, my bad, I just looked at the forum rules and it doesn't say anywhere that a banned user can't post on the forum via someone else's account. So I guess you're free to copy/paste/post as much of grimey's work as you want.

Anyway, don't take all this too hard, it's just a very emotional topic and the name grimey seems to rip up a lot of old wounds.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2016
    @TheLostOnes Just pointed out something I was about to, if your goal by striking and writing the post is to get some people to follow suit one of the last things you should have done was post anything by proxy for coral. He has rubbed so many people wrong that many people who might be able to agree with you (to some degree or another) will be put off by anything associated with him and disregard anything he says even if it was right.

In the future Cindy may I suggest you override him and tell him to let you speak because you are much better at doing it than him.
    TheLostOnes
  • Leon_UKLeon_UK Member Posts: 41
    I'm just catching up with this thread...I've been in vault112 for a few months and I think many people really have the wrong idea about how things are done at 112
    . It really made me laugh reading some of the reactions to the post.

Whats with the retarded ad hominem attacks from certain people ? How about sticking to the points being made rather than derail the post by turning it into a stupid playground taunting exercise?

As the #2 guild our contribution has weight even if you don't like our leader. Collectively we've decided to play a different way, this post should be about debating the reasons why we've done that. If you don't want to have a conversation about that then great, but if you do then stick to the subject or you're in danger of being accused of poisoning the well and looking very stupid indeed.

Leon
    CapletonPhoenix527Japes87solegendary
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Just out of interest, what prizes do you win for being a top 10 guild?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    vaynardjesterTerminatesSlickRick
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @limeyjohn the game doesn't make forum complainers mad. That's like saying a rock can make you mad - it's just a rock. A game is a product made and run by people. People buy this product which means their money is being taken by those who make & run the game.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    @theRealBender
    I dunno about that mate, seeing some pretty angry folk about, then again that is why l stated personal opinion
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    I agree with their owner who posted the concern. I with you 100 percent
This discussion has been closed.