Vault112b 112 strike

Comments

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @jester so we should kick players who agree to the decision but don't want to loose their spot on the leaderboard?
    The guild itself switched from competitive to casual...call it a strike or whatever you want to.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Im pretty sure that's just one person still playing, and that's fine.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @Capleton

No they should quit and join other guilds.
    zoson[Deleted User]SlickRicklmfgunnut
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    edited May 2016
    So how many more posts are you going to throw up that slander a person that can't defend themselves. Pretty sure throwing insults like that are the definition if toxic. This forum is full of double standards. There are countless posts that insult NG and staff and mods. I don't see those users getting banned. There are numerous posts attacking members of this guild. It doesn't matter who our leader is nor whom we follow. Please follow the rules of the forum and keep things civilized or u will continue to report this misbehavior.
    SlickRick
    @Phoenix527

Did you read the original post?
    SlickRicklmfgunnut
    What does the original post have to do with someone slinging insults for no reason other than to show that they can get away with breaking rules that others have been penalized for?
    SlickRick
    Idiot.
    And "one person" has now racked up over 50 stars in an hour.

Have fun storming the castle.
    masmith93SlickRickSerplmfgunnut
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited May 2016
    zoson said:

@CindyLou

You're just being a loudspeaker for your leader, who was very rightfully banned. He has reflected so negatively on your guild, that he's ruined the forums for all members of Vault112. Are you aware of what an insufferable, petulant child he was here on the forums? How he spammed the forums with garbage, and generally was the biggest jerk to ever post here? How he directly attacked NextGames repeatedly and insulted the staff/mods? How he created multiple accounts to circumvent his suspensions, which is what actually lead to his ban?

You have him to thank for the poor image of your guild, and only yourself to blame for following a person like him.

Yup! His telling people that he disliked what they posted so much that he wanted to "kick a pregnant woman in the stomach" and to "go suck a d*** because it would do you some good" and his ranting and raving about people stealing his urine are just a few the choice tidbits I can remember offhand.
    SlickRicktammy

So how many more posts are you going to throwork up that slander a person that can't defend themselves. Pretty sure throwing insults like that are the definition if toxic. This forum is full of double standards. There are countless posts that insult NG and staff and mods. I don't see those users getting banned. There are numerous posts attacking members of this guild. It doesn't matter who our leader is nor whom we follow. Please follow the rules of the forum and keep things civilized or u will continue to report this misbehavior.

I'm sorry but what is throworking?
    SlickRick
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @jester watch out with them Vault recruits. The guild I'm in took one in a few weeks back and once he got into our main guild he left without warning the first day of the challenge. Screwed over our guild
    SlickRickjester
    @JVC_TWD

Maybe he/she mistook your application page for a picket line or something....
    SlickRicktammyOvidmikel
    Diabolical, they are.
    OvidmikellmfgunnutSlickRick
    @DLich

He tried to flame me so often I forgot many of them because most of it was pure and simple deflection. He was offensive on several levels and deserved the ban he received like @zoson has already stated but again isn't this derailing the thread? I think a strike is a great idea for this guild, I was just hoping to get this strike extended to the forum as well because some of it's members are showing up and choosing to be a mouth piece for someone that has offended so many in this community so often and so deeply.
    SlickRickDLich
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Objectively, this isn't some real-life Union collective-bargaining agreement, or trying to get health insurance for one's family, etc. It's a mobile-app game.

And it seems odd that many people forget that this is still at its foundation, inherently a "single-player" game.

Of course paying customers are definitely entitled to voice concerns, and feel more vested in it. I, too, am a "paying customer." But I realize that, whether pay or don't pay; play or don't play; the show goes on. I have about 100,000 gold left in an already maxed-out camp, and since I can't buy weed or alcohol with my in-game gold, I'm waiting for another Update so I can blow all my money....

What's the point of my post? Nothing.

Have fun (or don't have fun) everyone :smile:
    SlickRickOvidmikeljavajnkie
    @DarkFae @jester he began in our 2nd tier guild and did good and we had planned to keep him there for a week or so just in case he came in to screw things up but some of our top players were very busy so we moved him to main and the first challenge he did good again. It was that 2nd challenge where he just said "sorry guys" and left. We sent him messages via groupme and he read them and didn't say crap. He said we thought we didn't want him bcuz he didn't meet the min by like 1 star and we never told him anything about that. Then we told him come back and nothing. Told him to go back to our 2nd tier guild and nothing so we just stopped trying already.
    I'm on the Internet and I'm offended by everything I see
    jester
    @JVC_TWD

Sorry to hear of your ordeal :(
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited May 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 5/18/16 7:53 am. Please see warning above. You have been temp banned for 1 day.
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SlickRickTerminatesjester
    edited May 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 5/18/16 8:03 am. Please see warning above. You have been temp banned for 1 day.
    SlickRicktammy
    @tammy and @JVC_TWD
    I would appreciate it if you would follow the instructions set forth by @zbot and stop derailing our thread by attacking other users (current or past) and keep the comments related to the topic. Thank you.
    jesterSlickRick
  • Leon_UKLeon_UK Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2016
    Just to back up what Zbot posted...I refer you the final comment of my post:

If you don't want to have a conversation about that then great, but if you do then stick to the subject or you're in danger of being accused of poisoning the well and looking very stupid indeed.

Give it a shot maybe
    Phoenix527[Deleted User]jester
    @Phoenix527 part of the topic is money. She asked a legitimate question. One that we all seen. Can't call yourself a non paying guild when you clearly are. You say "we don't pay" then "they aren't taking anymore of our money". It's back and forth and that's what everyone can CLEARLY see. I'm not derailing anything. If I wanted to do that I'd post the conversation I had with Grimey a few weeks back to show his true character.
    [Deleted User]jesterSlickRick
This discussion has been closed.