Vault112b 112 strike

124

Comments

  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao read my first post....i was wondering how your guild is non spending but still feel their wallets are being taken advantage of....my quotes are directly from the post that opened this thread

    Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    image
    JVC_TWDjesterSlickRick
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    *facepalm*
    ggbats
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    So I guess commenting specifically about Grimey and events that took place at an earlier time is a direct reflection on the topic of this thread? Please stop attempting to derail our thread as @zbot warned of.
    jesterggbatsSlickRick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited May 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 5/18/16 8:17 am. Please see warning above. You have been temp banned for 1 day.
    SlickRickOneLessTitan
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao forget the grimey post...whatever....you are ignoring my first post...it is totally relevant ...I don't get how you can be a non spending guild but feel your wallets are being taken advantage of....I'm just trying to clear this point up so I can decide if I'll join your strike or not :)

    Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    image
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    edited May 2016
    Leon_UK said:


    As the #2 guild our contribution has weight even if you don't like our leader.

    That only has weight if you believe the leaderboards have weight. They have been artificially inflated in a number of ways. I can't find a way to care about them.

    As for your leader, he was gone before my time here so I have no first-hand experience on which to base an opinion.

    Leon_UK said:


    Collectively we've decided to play a different way . . .

    May joy go with you and peace be upon you. There are many ways to play this game. It's great that you have found a group that agrees on an approach.

    Leon_UK said:


    . . . this post should be about debating the reasons why we've done that.

    Again, why should we care?

    The original post here has been posted more than once. On some level, it is like someone stamping his foot saying "I'm important. You have to pay attention to me!". Well, no, we don't.

    Personally, I applaud your decision to stop living your life as if the leaderboard is the most important thing. I'm glad to see that someone has stopped drinking the Kool-Aid. I suspect you are kidding yourselves if you think that will inspire others to put their glasses down as well.
    SlickRickLightfeet
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    tammy said:

    Lmao forget the grimey post...whatever....you are ignoring my first post...it is totally relevant ...I don't get how you can be a non spending guild but feel your wallets are being taken advantage of....I'm just trying to clear this point up so I can decide if I'll join your strike or not :)

    Xoxo

    Paying to win and spending money in a game aren't the same thing. No problems with people spending money. :)
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!

    Xoxoxo xoxoxo

    You get extra hugs and kisses for brightening up my day :)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    image
    OvidmikelJVC_TWDSlickRick
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Dale said:

    Leon_UK said:


    As the #2 guild our contribution has weight even if you don't like our leader.

    That only has weight if you believe the leaderboards have weight. They have been artificially inflated in a number of ways. I can't find a way to care about them.

    As for your leader, he was gone before my time here so I have no first-hand experience on which to base an opinion.

    Leon_UK said:


    Collectively we've decided to play a different way . . .

    May joy go with you and peace be upon you. There are many ways to play this game. It's great that you have found a group that agrees on an approach.

    Leon_UK said:


    . . . this post should be about debating the reasons why we've done that.

    Again, why should we care?

    The original post here has been posted more than once. On some level, it is like someone stamping his foot saying "I'm important. You have to pay attention to me!". Well, no, we don't.

    Personally, I applaud your decision to stop living your life as if the leaderboard is the most important thing. I'm glad to see that someone has stopped drinking the Kool-Aid. I suspect you are kidding yourselves if you think that will inspire others to put their glasses down as well.
    Maybe so. I'm not sure who posted this thread again, but I think it's less stamping their foot to feel important and more feeling like the other thread was purposely derailed to keep people from a guild from posting on the forum at all.

    We would like for the rewards to be fixed and asked if anyone wanted to stop playing with us to see if it would help speed the process of getting the challenges back to something worth playing sooner rather than later. That was the reason for the thread. I sincerely thought that other people would feel the same or be on the brink of feeling the same, at least the end game players to realize that without incentive to play the challenges, they are the same challenges over and over and over again and there's no point to waste the time and gas when there are other parts in the game to build your team up once (and if) the rewards are fixed. If there are no rewards and challenges stop being challenging most of the time then it really is all just for stars. What is the purpose in that? Anyway, that's my opinion.
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    JVC_TWD said:

    @CindyLou so you "spend" money to be #2 and conquer "pays" money to be #1? Great logic!!



    With that logic, the guild I'm in "spends" money and those guilds above us "pay" money to be on top

    Spending money for gas and playing the game is different than paying to upgrade everything immediately and then playing the game. No disrespect to conquer and Im not disrespecting the idea of paying to win even. Im sure that not everyone in there was doing that, and FWIW those aren't my words. Im explaining what I believe to be the meaning behind them. I believe that most players are like us, spending money for gas here and there and working to upgrade weapons and camp like everyone else, rather than paying to upgrade weapons, camp and armor immediately after an update.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    OK, here comes my 2 cents, which probably isn't worth that. I have never cared about leaderboards in any game. Historically, the players who have been playing the longest or paying the most are always there. In my opinion, " striking" will serve no purpose. There is a spot for suggestions and ideas, post ideas to better the game there. It seems like the purpose of this thread was to say, " we are really good and always at the top of the leaderboards so when you no longer see us there we want you to know it's not because we suddenly suck! Yay us!" You want change in the game? Use the proper avenue. I have read a LOT of posts in this forum, and starting threads to complain in hasn't seemed to work. Encouraging others to "rise up against THE MAN" probably won't either. But good luck to you.
    SlickRick[Deleted User]DLichzoson
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    When the new update came out for level 18 survivors and gear Grimey told me one his guys spent $375 that same day. Or did he pay? @CindyLou
    [Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @JVC_TWD @tammy @jester

    There are so many hypocritical statements there isn't time to point them all out...and even when you do they just don't get it

    If they had just said hey we're striking with a simple explanation fine...I doubt anyone (myself included) would have cared

    Funny how no one had any issues when Dangerous Curves closed and the way @DarkFae went about it :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]tammyTheLostOnes
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    Question do you actually win anything being at the top of the leaderboard(s)? Unless I am missing something you get bragging rights I guess but it is not like this is a skills game so much oh and it is just a GAME. I could be wrong tho.
    SlickRick
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    edited May 2016
    I'm not drawing any lines. I'm also not going to waste any more of my day arguing about this as it is going nowhere. IF anyone feels the same and things don't get fixed soon please consider playing other parts of the game along with us until it is and maybe things will move faster for the challenges if enough people stop playing. If this doesn't resonate with you, that's fine. That is all, thank you and everyone have a great day
    ggbats
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    CindyLou said:


    I sincerely thought that other people would feel the same or be on the brink of feeling the same, at least the end game players to realize that without incentive to play the challenges, they are the same challenges over and over and over again and there's no point to waste the time and gas when there are other parts in the game to build your team up once (and if) the rewards are fixed.

    I agree with you. I believe most people do as well.
    CindyLou said:


    If there are no rewards and challenges stop being challenging most of the time then it really is all just for stars. What is the purpose in that?

    In many minds, it is all just for stars. I agree there is no purpose in that. But they are still drinking the Kool-Aid no matter what the rest of us think of that.
    ggbatsCindyLou
  • piffolomaniapiffolomania Member Posts: 145
    luffy said:


    Doing 300 stars in 5 days of pointless grindfest low level missions to get to the good stuff is utterly pointless. We can do level 18 deadlies, explores all day long and get more rewards. Not to mention raids to get the measly 8k TG you have left us after nerfing the previous challenge system

    this game has lost the concept of...allowing new players to enter the fray and have a chance at success.
    Members of Vault112

    I could care less how offensive the leader has been previously, these are valid points and also the main reason I don't play challenge mode. I don't consider myself on strike but agree that challenge mode is an inefficient use of gas. For that reason I don't really bother.

    I am not thinking any of these changes will benefit newer or mid-level players. With limited tank size and all the extra missions with low level garbage tickets.

    It's a gas grab, at least we have options though.
    ggbatsCindyLou[Deleted User]
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    On the bright side it is seldom boring in here
    Ovidmikel
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    On the bright side it is seldom boring in here
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    I'm bored at work. Nothing else to do
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    edited May 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 5/18/16 8:17 am. Please see warning above. You have been temp banned for 1 day.
    SlickRickJVC_TWDAzBewbs
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Sorry @tunky but we're not going anywhere.
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    I'll just post that here. Have a good day "strikers" :)
    Terminatestimflo83xSlickRickjester
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @Phoenix527 i know, real meaningful strike, if you guys really want to make a point you should quit the game
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Were not forcing our members to not get stars. If they wish to gain stars so they can keep their place on play leader boards that's their choice. We are stating that we are no longer chasing challenge stars as a collective. We are striking from the group competition part of the game until the reward system is fixed.
This discussion has been closed.