Vault112b 112 strike

1235»

Comments

• tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @SlickRick do they play twdnml and are they in the vault guilds
    SlickRick
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    So I guess these last posts are all still on topic huh?
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    My post refers back to the op, so yes.
    SlickRick
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    edited May 2016
    @jester I agree. Your post is very much on topic and yes, originally we were going to cease all stars. However when our members discussed it, and voiced concerns after the post was made we realized it would be unfair to them if they lost their individual standings. So are some earning stars still? Yes they are. But the guilds as a whole are just casually playing as we wish. The key point of this thread is to try and get the point across that there needs to be a better balance to the reward system vs the time and gas cost. No ill intention was had towards any other guild nor any other individual. This thread took an ugly turn because of the fact that we are vault and yes we are led by grimey. He has enemies, as does anyone who has ever stood up to anyone or stood for something. That's life. We as guild would very much appreciate it if this thread would go back to the larger topic at hand and it stop being an open avenue of ridicule and slander towards our group and it's members/leader.
    CindyLou
  • Vintage_BullVintage_Bull Member Posts: 214
    I'm currently part of a real union. A couple years ago we decided to strike against our employer - for very good reasons mind you.

You know what happened? We had people driving by beeping in support, but there were others yelled at us to go to hell and other beastiality funny stuff.

I guess what I'm saying is, when you decide to show your ass in public, be prepared. Some are going to think it's cute and actually ask you if they can take a picture with it, and others will point out every ingrown hair pimple and unneeded hair patch that keeps the area warm.

Just sharing.
    creativeusernameJVC_TWDlmfgunnutCapleton
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    To stay on topic and discuss the merit of the idea:

I understand the frustration, and have been feeling similarly frustrated over the xp issue. But regarding challenges: I like one challenge a week, and am willing to give the rest the changes a full cycle before I pass judgement. So far, I suspect I'll really wish the changes came with a reduction in gas prices, but I'm withholding judgement and know that even if I dislike the high cost of gas, we can't all get what we want.

That said, you have every right to strike. But a strike only works when those striking don't cross the picket lines. Here, the teamsters appear to be protesting their own strike!

DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    vicky3434Lightfeet
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @zbot am I really banned?
  • Vintage_BullVintage_Bull Member Posts: 214
    edited May 2016
    Had to edit. Forum is lagging.
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @zbot I guess this "ban" is just like Vault's "strike"

Nonexistent

Now you can ban me forreals

@SlickRick :) lol
    To stay on topic and discuss the merits of the idea:

I understand the frustration, and have been feeling similarly frustrated over the xp issue. But regarding challenges: I like one challenge a week, and am willing to give the rest the changes a full cycle before I pass judgement. So far, I suspect I'll really wish the changes came with a reduction in gas prices, but I'm withholding judgement and know that even if I dislike the high cost of gas, we can't all get what we want.

That said, you have every right to strike. But a strike only works when those striking don't cross the picket lines. Here, the teamsters appear to be protesting their own strike!

DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    ggbats
  • Leon_UKLeon_UK Member Posts: 41
    Good point vintage bull :) stick your ass in the air it's gonna get slapped...

I also prefer 1 challenge a week. All they had to do was cut one and extend the other by a day with a slight change to the curve while keeping the rewards the same. All a bit of a mess really...
    Whoops. Sorry for the double post! Forum is really lagging!
    DTP leader
This discussion has been closed.