Post Your Trade Good Reward Crates (Data Collection)

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
In the hopes of helping players figure out how to get appropriate level equipment, I'm hoping you guys can show me what you pull from Trade Good Crates (Legendary, Epic, Gold, & Silver).

The best way is to just post a screenshot when you open the crate; this will show your Player Level, along with the Equipment or Supplies/XP you have received (we don't need any info on Radios/Gold/Gas from Gold/Silver Crates since we the rewards are always the same regardless of Player Level). No need to post multiple screenshots of equipment or food/xp of the same reward.

If you can't post a screenshot, make sure to include your Player Level, along with a description of the Equipment (Base Level, LEG/EPIC/Rare Tier, what crate you purchased, and/or the exact amount of XP/Supplies you received.)

I keep track of the information here since the character limit on posts in the forum is tough on someone as wordy as me, and it's much easier for me to find the information I need and keep it organized!
https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/trade-good-rewards/

Thanks for taking the time to share your rewards to help out the community!

Update -- Here's the information we really need (apart from results that are different from what's posted on the link above):

1. Any information from Player Level 42 & Below:
2. Player Level 43 - Silver & Epic Crates
3. Player Level 44 - Silver & Epic Crates
4. Player Level 45 - Silver & Epic Crates
5. Player Level 46 - Silver & Epic Crates
6. Player Level 47 - Silver & Epic Crates
7. Player Level 48 - Silver, Gold & Epic Crates
8. Player Level 49 - Silver, Gold & Epic Crates
9. Player Level 50 - Silver & Gold Crates
10. Player Level 51 - Silver & Epic Crates
11. Player Level 52 - Silver Crates
Kiffwunder

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2016
    @OneLessTitan

Great, I was hoping someone in the community start looking at how we get equipment from those 3 crates. Here are the ones I opened today.
    I opened 5 legendary, 1 epic, and 10 gold crates.

Legendary crates:

- L19 Warrior armor
    - L20 Parang
    - L19 Tactical Machete
    - L19 Liberator MK3 rifle
    - L19 Bowie Knife

Epic crate:

- L20 7mm Harrier rifle

Gold crates:

- L18 epic rifle
    - L19 epic rifle
    - L18 legendary Hunter armor
    - 26500 supplies (2)
    - 27000 XP (2)
    - gold (2)
    - radio

Thanks.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    Boruto said:
    wtf?!

2 epic and 1 legendary high-level weapon with just 10 pulls! i only get useless bs gear from those 500tg gold crates (usually rare ones).
    I just pulled a great epic katana from epic crate.
    Yes, awesome!
    ggbats
    @stephaniieanne08

Very nice. Well spent indeed.
    Congrats.
    Yeah! Finally pulled a great base level 19 epic hunter armor after 4 tries! No luck trait but I'm happy with this one.
    SlickRickOneLessTitan
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Boruto

Great get buddy! FYI you can't get luck on armor...only on survivors and weapons...so those traits are really good :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    gabriel_lwhTheLostOnes
    @SlickRick

I see.
    Haha that makes me even happier.
    Thanks.
    SlickRick
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    SlickRick said:

@Boruto

Great get buddy! FYI you can't get luck on armor...only on survivors and weapons...so those traits are really good :)

No wrestler trait on any armor is good! :lol:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    LadyAquila
    @gabriel_lwh

Yes, I totally agree with you. Haha
    Finally, I just pulled a great base level 19 legendary assault rifle from epic crate. This pull just happened after I pulled epic hunter armor so I feel very lucky!
    Thanks @SlickRick. Soon as I chose LUCK trait over interrupt, I got lucky. Luck is on my side now.
    Maybe I should head to Las Vegas instead of Hawaii in 8 hours. Talk to later buddy. Aloha!
    SlickRickOneLessTitan
    @SlickRick I just pulled this base level 18 warrior machete with gold luck in the airplane waiting for a take off! still lucky!
    SlickRickOneLessTitan
    @Boruto

Great pulls on both of those my friend!! Glad to see Luck is working out for you on multiple fronts!!

And I love Vegas but wise choice sticking to Hawaii...have a great trip :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,163
    @OneLessTitan I'm glad to see that you're still doing this! I'm collecting trade goods right now, because with all of these double food/XP events, I'm starting to bump up against the caps. But I'll have 100+ golden tickets to pull once the next council level is available, so I'll be posting a boatload of data soon. *fingers crossed*
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2016
    Legendary crap from a lengendary crap crate.. Stop giving me shit for scouts I don't have any!!!!!
    fistonltd
    There.

Damn it sorry it wouldn't post photo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Boruto said:

Finally, I just pulled a great base level 19 legendary assault rifle from epic crate. This pull just happened after I pulled epic hunter armor so I feel very lucky!

Thanks @SlickRick. Soon as I chose LUCK trait over interrupt, I got lucky. Luck is on my side now.

Maybe I should head to Las Vegas instead of Hawaii in 8 hours. Talk to later buddy. Aloha!

That should not be possible. Epic drop crates should give blue gear not gold gear....this looks to be a photoshop assisted pull maybe?
    Boruto
    Hey @Boruto This is for you to use just in case you need it in any rebuttal later.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/38964#Comment_38964
    @Shut_Up

Calm down, I don't have any problems with @Boruto. I just asked a question.
    You're the one who needs to calm down and quit trolling. There was no need to accuse him of Photoshopping the pic.

Quit trolling and grow up please.
    [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016
    @Shut_Up

Your insults are unnecessary. I'm not trolling. He can answer for his self. If you got a problem with me then hit the report button or call a mod in and stop trying to mini-mod or better yet don't talk to me and try being a grown up yourself....

Edit: and since you clearly can't take a joke then why don't you wait until someone floats one your way and be rude to them from now on okay?
    Shut_Up
    edited May 2016
    @DarkFae

I'm speaking for @Boruto because he's on vacation in Hawaii...yeah I know I don't like him either :)

But yes it is absolutely possible to get legendary gear form the 3500TG epic crates...I've gotten several legendary pieces from those crates...I'm not saying it makes sense but I also don't complain when I get one :)

That's why I always stick to the 500TG gold crates or 3500TG epic crates...the 7500TG legendary crates are horrible value relatively speaking

P.S. FYI I don't even think he would know how to Photoshop it anyways lol
    BorutoVerbaub
    @SlickRick

Thanks I had no idea that was happening. Maybe next challenge I might save for an epic crate just to see what I get. Lucky @Boruto! That sounds soooo awesome but I hear Hawaii can be very expensive (more so than NYC) and yes trying to pick stupid fights with someone because of what they said to someone else is rude and childish especially when the person who was addressed is not complaining about it. I guess I have been marked as a punching bag by some around here. Oh well if those people mattered to me it would matter and they don't so I'm not worried.
    SlickRick
    @DarkFae

Just ignore the haters and stalkers the best you can...apparently some have nothing better to do!

I pretty much only do gold crates at this point because I'm pretty set in the weapons/gear department...but if you normally do the legendary crates I would highly recommend doing the epic ones instead...more bang for your buck and a lot of times the difference in legendary and epic gear at the same level is negligible anyways :)
    [Deleted User]TheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes

Awesome Hammer I think of Tyreese every time I see one.
    TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Thanks @DarkFae, yeah, that weapon is really tied to him.

At some point (who knows when) I will give it a try and upgrade my scouts and their gear but need to focus the XP on my A-team first. Could be a while.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]SlickRicklmfgunnut
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    @Boruto, you rules

Congratulations for your almost 100000 gold collected!

Awesome
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    Despite the delusions of one forum member as I started nothing, I like this thread as it reminds me of the threads on hero pull results during the radio event. I just bought another legendary crate and this is what I got. I need some new armor but I do have level 18 hunters so this was good but not great. May the screenshot help get us back on topic.