Post Your Trade Good Reward Crates (Data Collection)

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @DarkFae

Haha I understand your point of view.
    No problem. Yeah, it's usually very expensive for Hawaii trip but I usually get a great package deal from top brand property like SPG (Westin, Sheraton), Hilton, etc because I travel a lot for vacation.
    This time, I've got a great deal from Westin for a property at resort at Kuaui. Here is picture where I'm staying now.

@SlickRick

Thanks a lot for standing up for me.
    I owe you dinner this time.
    Like you said I don't even know how to photoshop even if I work for hi-tech company. Haha.

I'm just trying to help @OneLessTitan to collect more data in this thread for people looking for good info.
    SlickRick[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Boruto

Just trying to help my friend! But after seeing that picture of where you're staying I'm really starting to not like you haha...just kidding have a great trip and good luck with your future epic crate pulls! I know @OneLessTitan appreciates the data :)

P.S. Don't feel bad...Photoshop is not my strong suit either!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Boruto[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited May 2016
    Thank You @Boruto! I didn't mean any harm and you seemed like a friendly enough person that you can take a little snark. I hope you enjoy your vacation it looks like paradise! Is it true you can sometimes find Peridot and/or Obsidian that has washed up on shore there?

And oh yeah here's an old legendary crate pull so that we can keep this thread on topic:

OneLessTitanVerbaub
    @DarkFae

The holy trinity of armor traits...well the health isn't an awesome trait per se but we have to work with what we're given!! And on a hunter armor no less...congrats!!

You might want to hide...I have a feeling people are going to come looking for you after posting that pic :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Verbaub
    @SlickRick

Thank You :)
    SlickRick
    gold crate pull:

GC 1.jpg 126.8K
    TheLostOnesSlickRickOneLessTitan
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @OneLessTitan, these are not random samples of my best or worst drops, but 15x500 TG pulls I did in a row just now -- so should be usable for data collection.

Can't say I'm pleased with the results, but at least I get to support the arts and sciences.

Pictures will show you in more detail, but results were 7xfood (booh), 4xrare gear (booh), 3xXP (fine) and 1xepic gear (booh -- as it was 2 lvls too low). I'm PL 49.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OneLessTitanlmfgunnut
    @DarkFae

OK I did this just for you :) Well also for @OneLessTitan and his data gathering...plus I didn't really need the gold crates per se anyways!

TheLostOnes[Deleted User]OneLessTitan
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    edited May 2016
    @SlickRick congratulations!

How many money did you spent to collect over than 100,000 gold, full supplies, full XP, 732 phones and (I'm sure) many more?

Just to understand how much money I have to consider.

You and @Boruto are very rich (and lucky) men!
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    @RickGrames

I wasn't posting this to show my gold fyi...but thanks lol

And I have no idea how much...I've never added it up...a couple thousand at least if I had to guess...I've bought many Big Radio Bundles at $49.99 a pop and most special weapon bundles...plus all the regular bundles with full supplies as I leveled up.

If I decide to take the time and add it all up I'll let you know though :)

Best wishes!!
    RickGrames
    @SlickRick

I haven't pulled any level base 20 blue gear or any base level 20 yellow gear yet. Nice to see that stuff is out there. Been hoping for a gold hammer base level 18/19 with decent traits with no luck so far though.
    SlickRick
    @DarkFae

Yeah I can't figure out any rhyme or reasoning on why some stuff is level 18 or 19 or 20...I've looked for any clues but best I can tell it's purely random :)
    @SlickRick

Well don't look a gift horse in the mouth and enjoy your good "fortune". Here's my next crate pull:

green auto-scrap!
    GC 2.jpg 127.6K
    SlickRick
    @DarkFae

Haha! No matter how many times it happens I always find it amusing that they think rare gear belongs in a Gold crate...well either amusing or downright sad :)
    [Deleted User]TheLostOnes
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Ya have to understand what living in Alabama does for you..and to you...

Take @SlickRick ( truly a sad story.. ) and view his " GOLD ", read his words, " THOUSANDS "

and, know this...

NextGames has filed papers to adopt SlickRick...

( how will he break the news, to his mother & father... Oh my... )

; )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

BorutoTheLostOnes
    @mongo911

Oh man you kill me sometimes lol...actually many times!!

I wonder if there is a way to refuse adoption though :)
    Boruto
    You'll need a Lawyer that can handle Laws in ALABAMA and FINLAND...

Good luck fighting this...

( yer gonna love the snow in winter there... )

SlickRick
    @SlickRick

Claim emancipation before it's too late! I'm not a lawyer but I have seen tons of Law & Order.
    SlickRickBoruto
    @mongo911 @DarkFae

I don't know if this is legally binding but because I don't know any half Alabamian half Finnish lawyers I am PUBLICLY CLAIMING MY EMANICAPATION...you two will heretofore be known as Witness A and Witness B for any future legal proceedings...I feel like that is good enough for a court of law!!

Btw don't the both of you love the 500TG gold reward crates :)
    Boruto[Deleted User]
    @SlickRick

Can I be witness B because I'm Black? Please, pretty please :) And oh yeah I got 2 25K food crates in gold crate drops today.
    SlickRickBoruto
    @DarkFae

Wasn't where I was going with that lol...but since it was your idea sold :)

And congrats on the good supplies gets from the reward crates...don't you only have like 1 building left to upgrade before you're maxed?
    [Deleted User]Boruto
    @SlickRick

4 more and I wonder if silver crate data is wanted also? I just got a base level 17/gray assault riffle that I forgot to screen shot.
    SlickRick
    @DarkFae

Don't feel too bad...I forget to send him a lot of my stuff...whoops

But yeah I think he collects data on any and all TG rewards crates :)
    Boruto[Deleted User]TheLostOnes
    Damm... Stuck wif being a " whiteness A "...

Hope da Lawyer doesn't get us mixed up...

@DarkFae gets all da good stuff... No fair...

SlickRick[Deleted User]
    Haha, I'm glad you guys are having fun in this thread.
    Also mahalo for extending it. I was concerned this thread will be closed due to nobody was contributing before my trip. I wish more people post their results from TG crates to contribute to @OneLessTitan's data.

PS - I saw Honu (Hawaiian green sea tutle) when I did snorkeling this morning. Very lucky since it's first time I saw it very close like within my arm range.
    And I'm so relieved I don't have to fight walkers for my survival. Hehe just kidding.
    SlickRick[Deleted User]mongo911
    Well I just opened another epic crate and it's level 20 epic warrior chopper. Not that useful for long time.
    If I keep getting level 20 gear from epic crates, then I might switch to 500 TG golden crate.
    [Deleted User]
    mongo911 said:

Damm... Stuck wif being a " whiteness A "...

Hope da Lawyer doesn't get us mixed up...

@DarkFae gets all da good stuff... No fair...

@mongo911

If you want part of what I get to have then I'll send you the next person that decides to flame me because nothing will be done about it here :) Just pulled this:

SC 1.jpg 124.5K
    OneLessTitan
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, it's a good thing I kept opening epic crate because I just pulled a base level 19 legendary hunter armor. Still luck is on my side.

PS - @SlickRick, I know I'm supposed to enjoy my stay here but all shops are closed except restaurants after 8PM local time. So I wanted to take advantage of warrior week. Hehe.
    OneLessTitan
    My last pull

SC3.jpg 124.1K
    OneLessTitan
    newest drops:

BorutoSlickRickOneLessTitan