Question about hunter rifle

I'd like to ask some questions about hunter rifles.

What is damage after base level 18 legendary hunter rifle got fully upgraded to level 21?

What is damage after base level 18 epic hunter rifle got fully upgraded to level 21?

Appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Best Answers

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Accepted Answer
    880 for legendary.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

BorutoTheLostOnes
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Accepted Answer
    I bet @SlickRick would like to get in on this one. I'm sure he has a bunch. o:)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    OndredMauditlmfgunnutTheLostOnes

Answers

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I don't know about lvl 21 but lvl 22 hunter rifle does 10,995 base damage.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Thanks people.
    How about epic one?
    Never upgraded anything that high in an epic. @NCDawgFan has the most upgraded gear, he may have done it.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I'm surprised that @NCDawgFan didn't hear the siren song of a rifle discussion :D
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    BorutoOvidmikel
    @lmfgunnut

But, this .308 Hawk epic rifle has the traits I really want. (Silver interrupt, silver wide caliber, gold critical damage). This rifle is not a holy grail but it's as close as to it I can get. A lot of times I wish my current fully maxed level 20 legendary rifle has more damage.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    NCDawgFan said:

My best epic rifle with gold bore, fully leveled has a 814 damage rating.

What is that level?
    Back from 2016 :p
    eb23
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited May 2016
    While we talking hunter rifles why under the sun should I pull a lvl 13 rare rifle from the cinema at player lvl 44 usually the rare gear is the highest lvl I pull my lowest lvl hunter is lvl 17
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Base level 18 fully leveled to level 21 @theRealBender.
    @OneLessTitan you were spot on with your answer
    Math is a marvelous thing @Ovidmikel...
    Boruto
    edited May 2016
    @NCDawgFan yes it is the one constant in the universe lol. I'm a pipe fitter and those formulas are amazing and the men that figured out those formulas and put them in the pipe fitter blue book made life easy for alot of people because if you do the MATH right it all FITS lol
    @OneLessTitan @NCDawgFan

Thanks. Your answers are on the par with one I got from another source.
    Now I have to decide if getting 124 higher damage rating is worth 2.8M XP. That's a million dollar question. Haha
    @Boruto a 2.8 million xp question lol
    Boruto
    @Ovidmikel there is a fascinating documentary on NOVA about how math figures into everything in the know universe. Things about the shell of the chambered natilus and other amazing facts. Check it out sometime. 60 minutes well invested.
    Ovidmikel
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/great-math-mystery.html

I just suggested they change the reward structure to a fibonacci sequence...100, 200, 300, 500, 800, 1300, 2100, 3400, 5500...

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Dropped upgrading my base 18 epic rifle but still want the holy grail base 18 legendary lol. Been so busy barely played all week so nothing new here except wasting all my XP on a couple new survivors from last event lol. Still need to find a way by being a maxed player, to be able to get current legendary lvl appropriate gear?? Not this lvl 20 crap lol. But looks like that might not happen, as now my play time starting this past Monday & from now on will be & has been cut considerably to next to none :( , unless I can get really lucky with a horseshoe up my arse lmao
    eb23
    Nice to see you @PimpOfTheDead. You missed lots of drama earlier today. Some major league whining going on and some legendary "debate."
    @NCDawgFan may not be on game or forums as much but will try when I can? Lol, not afraid to admit as I have mentioned to other gamer friends & in this forum before a few life details. But after many years of hard work & being overworked was diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year & have chronic nerve pain due to it & been on other meds from other medical conditions from my fiancé passing away a couple years ago & also losing our 1st unborn a month earlier, & along with a long list of feeling loss & tragic events in life etc.., the economy went from great to downhill fast in the last few years as well & same time frame as been going through everything. Due to that & economy, haven't worked in a year & half so been taking things slow & easy & best I could working on my health & keeping stress levels down even though budget became tighter & had to downsize. I've got over 17yrs experience in my industry but that doesn't exactly help even with all my contacts if things are slow everywhere, but after all this time off I finally caught a break again lol & started a new job in my field & even with all my loss & then health issues, it does feel good to finally have something positive happen for me, & hope from now on things continue to go well for me again as a person can only take so much negative. I'm soooo not used to this anymore & getting older lol but also harder with my nerve & joint conditions, as been so sore & stiff can barely move & hope I can fight it & condition myself to it again lol. But I do like the place & a lot of same customers I used to deal with & it is a very good crew, but found out 1st day that I've got more experience then the whole crew put together & it's only been 3 days & not in charge here (yet?) lmao as I don't want to be (yet?) lol, but the guys so far are very perceptive to my knowledge & after seeing me in action the owner & the bosses are already calling me the " resident all- star" lol as much as I wanted to lie low, but seems in my 1st week since day 1, I've been training them when i thought I was the 1 that was supposed to be getting orientated & easing into a new place lol ?? Anyways life does come 1st & things are really busy & even with my medical conditions now, I'd still like to succeed & use my knowledge as an asset to help grow them, & also been battling a bad cold on my start week as well lol. So been trying to play a bit on my breaks & off time as well when I can, but hope I can juggle a bit more also, cause I do still enjoy the game & have fun with it even though the holy grail frustrates me sooo much lmao, hoping things level off a bit so I don't have to give up this hobby completely lol, but even though will most likely be working overtime next week to help get some big orders out, maybe won't fall behind so much as will wait & see lol, as I already gave up a few of my other games for now just to get a bit of extra zombie time in between sleeps but unfortunately no more all night farming binges for me anymore lmfao :(
    limeyjohn
    Was a lot of forum convos I couldnt get interested in or keep up to last weekend & few days as things were a bit to clustered for me lol
    @PimpOfTheDead great news bro congrats sounds like you deserved a break I can tell by your post you seem excited and releaved I know it's a wonderful relief to get back on your feet when life knocks you down you sound like I fighter and didn't give up good luck and hope to see you on the forum I'm sure all the regulars feel the same I'll still be looking for that golden goose lol
    Lol thx @Ovidmikel much appreciated & nice to get back on feet even though they are sooooo sore it's also nice to b off then lol, just nice to have something positive happen after so much tragedy & devestation in life lately even with non life threatening but permanent health problems if I can keep going I'd rather take that route, then go on disability if need be, anyways I'm sure I will be around at some points lol, just going to be & is hard sometimes to keep up with all forum convo especially when time becomes more limited lol :)
    Ovidmikel
    @PimpOfTheDead

You've been through a lot, good to hear things are getting better.
    Wish you best from my heart.
    I know you gotta be having TWD NML WITHDRAWALS LOL. I play on breaks and during lunch at work and sometimes in the porta pottie just enough to keep my gas from wasting lol
    Boruto
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Best of wishes @PimpOfTheDead, you do derserve that horseshoe (but not up your ass).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OvidmikelSlickRick
    Yeah. Am I so glad I waited upgrading my base L18 epic Hunter rifle? Somehow I had a hunch NG will do help us getting XP. Thanks a lot, NG. My million dollar question has been answered.
    eb23SlickRick
    Can someone show me how to use quote?

Since I don't know how yet, I have to say again.
    @OneLessTitan You said "The legendary damage ratings have been 1.082-1.087 times damage rating of Epic". Very useful info.
    Now what about the armor rating? Is it also true or it has different rating formula? Thanks.