Yeah! Rifle Bundles are here!

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @EL34xyz I think the difference is patience. The don't buy people (me included) tend to not care so much if it takes a week, or even a month, to get there. And as for upgrades and getting equipment... it'll just get there, given time.

The rifle packs are nice imo, and € 15 is something most can afford, but it _will_ be outdated eventually if you are not at such a high level yet.

Sounds like you feel okay with spending on a single weapon with a usefulness that will be noticably declining in let's say a month, maybe two.

By all means, go for it and enjoy! You live in a free world. :)
    Boruto
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited May 2016
    I got the buzzard Old 10mm with the gold interrupt and gold wide bore. Might the the one with crit, luck, and wide bore also... But we'll see how things look after I have upgraded some stuff this weekend.
    ggbats
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2016
    @zoson

Haha I bought the same one. But it's called old 10mm not buzzard. So confusing.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Being a gold bore fan like me, I was looking forward to your thoughts @zoson. When I get done working out I am going home to buy a bundle and get the upgrade going. I have 2m XP on hand so those quick upgrade times and double XP event is perfect for me.
    Boruto
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @EL34xyz

okay and good luck
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @MadPuppy
    Every weapon is outdated at some point :)
    They are used for a while and then discarded
    You can't sit and wait until you are level 17 before you say, ok, now I will buy a new rifle :)

A couple months with a good rifle is just fine with me
    Especially since it's been just about impossible for me to get good rifles in the game
    I can find legendary pistols all day long, but it's been a long time since I got my current legendary rifle
    i've had it so long, I don't even remember when or where I got it :)
    BorutoMadPuppy
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    It's to bad you can't get just a rifle for 15000 tg again like luccile. I need a good rifle but not $21 cad bad.
    @NCDawgFan

Looks like you found one what you are looking for even though it's not free. Happy for you.
    Thanks @Boruto. I'm a tiny bit dissapointed that I didn't get to finalky feel the excitement of pulling it from a reward chest.
    BorutoSlickRick[Deleted User]
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @NCDawgFan in a few months you might get there when we all crave for base level 21 rifles :)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    BorutoSlickRick
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    wish there were a gold purchase option. I mean, I just bought the gold, they got the money already...
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

zosonTheLostOnes
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    wish there were a gold purchase option. I mean, I just bought the gold, they got the money already...
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Here are pics of all 3 if it's helps anyone to see them and decided if they want to get one or more...good luck everyone!!

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    EL34xyzJVC_TWDzosonLightfeet
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for the pic rick !

I'll probably be getting the 10mm with gold bore before the offer ends
    Have to try like heck and see if I can get my hunter up to level 14 first, which is going to be tough to do :(

My current legendary rifle has gold bore / .6 meter wider spread
    It's my favorite trait about the rifle
    I am able to cut down wide swaths with that gold bore feature :)
    SlickRick
    Which one are going to level 1st @SlickRick? Are any of these better than your current best?
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Boruto said:

@zoson

Haha I bought the same one. But it's called old 10mm not buzzard. So confusing.

You're right, I misspoke. Sorry about that. I've corrected the post.
    NCDawgFan said:

Being a gold bore fan like me, I was looking forward to your thoughts @zoson. When I get done working out I am going home to buy a bundle and get the upgrade going. I have 2m XP on hand so those quick upgrade times and double XP event is perfect for me.

Yeah man, I haven't had a nice rifle with interrupt in way, way too long.
    ggbats
    We need a Pros & Cons discussion on all three versions to stimutate some lively debate. I'm sure @PimpOfTheDead is sad to see no gold critual damage trait on any of the three where I am torn between gokd luck and gold interrupt to go with gold bore.
    I like the gold luck too @zoson. I will probably get both but start with the interrupt version. Nice to have options! Thanks for listening NG!
    zosonSlickRick
    No problem @EL34xyz glad to help!

I'll go Harrier first @NCDawgFan only because that's the only one I can possibly see helping at level 21 or higher of the challenges...that said once you're basically maxed like us none of these are going to cause our scores to go up other than maybe a couple of stars at best...now if they gave us a rifle that turned bodyshots on the 22s+ into regular shots then we're talking!!

Probably will do the Old 10mm down the road for a 2nd or 3rd hunter...still not decided for sure on that one though!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    zoson
    @NCDawgFan

Are we related to somehow?
    I mean I also bought 2 same rifles with gold bore and just started leveling up one with interrupt. Haha
    SlickRick
    But, I'm in the same boat as @PimpOfTheDead. I'm a big fan of critical damage trait.
    SlickRick
    Think about it this way: gold wide bore or gold interrupt are 1 trait...gold luck stacks on all traits on your survivor and his weapon and gear...so instead of improving 1 trait wouldn't you rather boost 5 or 6 or 7 (or even more)??

On rifles I always go this order: luck, interrupt, crit damage, crit chance, and wide bore in that order...but that's just me...you always need to go with what you prefer :)

I know I already told you all of this @Boruto so sorry for repeating...just trying to help!!
    BorutoDangerB
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    So @NCDawgFan and @Boruto did we all three buy the same two?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    BorutoSlickRick
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @SlickRick it also depends upon who you fight...

Dumb and Dumb Powerful Walkers are one type of target... A wide bore can help... ( the herd effect... )

Dumb Defensive Survivors in a Outpost mission are different ( usually a wide bore is not so critical... But power and enhanced power is desired... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SlickRickBoruto
    @SlickRick

Ohh I see. Now I know why people like luck over interrupt. But, if your survivor has no dodge trait yet, then luck will not help dodging in that case. So I came up with perfect solution for my 2 hunters.

Give Clint the rifle with interrupt since he has no dodge trait yet.

Give Johhny the rifle with luck because he has dodge trait.

What do u think?
    Thanks, and you are always wise. Are u born with wisdom? I bet you have multiple wisdom teeth.
    SlickRick
    @mongo911

I hadn't quite looked at it that way before lol...but I think you way you presented it is great :)

Don't get me wrong...I don't hate wide bore...I just find it more beneficial at the lower levels!!
    @mongo911

Yeah, you got right, that was exactly I was going to say! Thanks.
    I'm a big fan of outpost and that's why I was wishing for more critical damage trait.
    @Boruto

You are one funny fellow...I liked your last comment/question lol

I think your strategy is good that way...I think that gold luck from the rifle with the gold dodge on Johnny (plus the gold dodge on his armor) will make him formidable...but you could also flip it and say that Clint needs the gold luck more to stack with the gold dodge on his armor...that would make it more balanced

It kind of depends on the scenario too...if you pretty much always use those 2 hunters in any sort of top level challenge or Outpost I would opt for the more balanced team personally instead of having 1 bad ass...now if you're only use 1 hunter then I would load up Johnny
    BorutoTheLostOnes
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Trait wise, my 2 epics are nicer than all 3 :( but I still want a leg 18! Lol. So I'll most likely buy the Buzzard. I already have 100% interrupt on both but I don't have gold luck
    SlickRick
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited May 2016
    The weapons and vests of a Attack team are different from the needs of a Outpost Defender...

The primary advantage of a Outpost team is the clock, weapons and vests that allow delay are an advantage... Power & Luck are a better advantage over a " real human operator " who is attacking the Outpost
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SlickRickBorutoOvidmikel