Yeah! Rifle Bundles are here!

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I find it's better to just go in guns blazing on the high level outposts. The 50% damage penalty from overwatch slows you down a lot and can cause you to be up against the time limit. I can handle 19, 20, and 21 walkers easily with my raiding party anyway. (hunter, assault, shooter)

I think interrupt is more important for defending your outpost, if you can force them to move in and then you can get an interrupt overwatch shot on defense... That's a HUGE penalty for the attacking raiders.
    SlickRick
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I couldn't make up my mind so I bought them all. I will upgrade the Harrier first to get the gold luck and interrupt to help me on the high level missions on challenges like Manor House and BBQ. My current best rifle is a level 21 Epic with silver interrupt. This will be a major improvement for my legendary hunter. I will do the gold interrupt and bore next, and the other eventually. I run a lot of missions with 3 level 18 hunters so putting these 3 legendary level 21 rifles in their hands can't hurt. Now all I need is 7.89m XP to get them all leveled up.
    SlickRickTheLostOnesBoruto
    I feel your pain @tammy. I am SO very frustrated with my old LG tablet constantly crashing that I am headed to the store after I get done with my wife's doctor appointment to buy a new Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet with 3GB of RAM. Hopefully that will do the trick for my crash problem. Good luck to you with yours.
    SlickRick
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I have had nothing but awesome luck with my Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 tablet
    Just throwing out info on tablets
    1/2 price on Amazon $299
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @NCDawgFan I thought about buying another device, but all my other games and apps work fine...today is killing me...lmao...im thinking of quitting the week I get my most stars ever...oh well...go out with a bang they say :)

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    Thanks @EL34xyz. The one I have now was a freebie when I bought my new phone in October of 2014. I'm sure it was already "yesterday's news" at that point. This new one has to be a huge improvement.
    EL34xyz
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    They sell refurbished Galaxy Notes 10.1 on Amazon
    Mine looked like new
    It was hard to believe it was used

Love the big screen
    Could never go back to playing on my phone again
    @tammy, congrats on the new record. I shattered my best total as well. It made me feel even better after seeing some of the experienced high level players post a similar star count as mine. I am sure my new device won't help me kill any more walkers, but it hopefully will reduce my frustration level.
    EL34xyz
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @NCDawgFan I would just like to complete a single challenge without disconnects ...in the game issues section I'm giving a blow by blow, pic by pic description of my present attempt to do "car crash"... Two disconnects so far...wish me luck lmao

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    TheLostOnes
    Sounds like my goal when I golf. Trying to play 18 holes with only one golf ball. Good luck to us both!
    edited May 2016
    Sorry for the dup!
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2016
    @NCDawgFan

You said you need 7.89M XP to upgrade all 3 rifles. Good luck on getting those. I feel lucky if I can get only one of mine upgraded.
    edited May 2016
    I am going to use XP as I earn it this free weekend (since I am maxed on the challenge) to try and get two done. I have 2m on hand right now. Only need 3.2m more!
    @NCDawgFan

Glad to hear that. Looks like you are already half way there. Good luck.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    da Dawg couldn't decide on which one to buy...

It is not surprising he bought all three...

When they are Leveled Up, da Dawg will be a terror...

I've informed the Coward defenders of my Outpost, that when da Dawg shows up, to try and not be an embarrassment... ( I'm not holding my breath... I've seen the Log on how easily they fold under attack... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SlickRick
    Don't worry @mongo911, I don't raid except on very rare occasions and I'm sure your defense would be impenetrable!
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Dawg... When I investigate after a firefight attack, my Outpost defenders are dead where I put them... They have all their issued bullets, and all their Blades are clean without a drop of blood staining them...

A more pitiful group of defenders, can not exist...

Sigh...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• ChrisMmmmChrisMmmm Member Posts: 8
    DarkFae said:

All you have to do to get better riffles is not buy them and then next games oy will put them in the drops again. I'm stating this because if ng staff decides they have a problem with you because they have no concept of sarcasm and can not take a joke you will be really sorry you parted with your money so easily. It's the same with the phones. As soon as the phone packs become available for sale you see less of them in drops and from walkers at the gate until the phone packs disappear. These are my not paid for riffles:

If I can find that with the vitriol they have expressed and allow others to express towards me here then anyone can. Don't waste your money.

What's wrong with this picture. This is my legendary weapon count:
    Shooter - 8
    Hunter - 1 <------- !!!
    Bruiser - 5
    Warrior - 8
    Scout - 6
    Assault - 9

ggbats
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    edited May 2016
    AND:

Why do we poor europeans have to pay MORE then the rich americans? Why isn't everything in dollar? Let google/apple calculate the local currency...

Greece is the word, is the word is the word........

:*
    @Zoson yeah I was quoting a previous poster here, so not complaining about costs. My Grease pun on the Euro fizzled here...

• DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    I will not buy any of them since my perfect traits are luck bore and interrupt....does not matter the order since hunter should have at least silver luck. Crit chance makes these a waste and not worth the money. I like a one size fits all situations, not interested in swapping weapons to fit circumstance. Just my point of view.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    @SlickRick @NCDawgFan

Yeah, I just competed upgrading old 10 mm & Harrier rifles for my 2 bad boys.

Like you said, Jonny is untouchable thanks to gold luck in his rifle.

Hey, outpost, are u ready for my 2 boys?
    Time for Rock&Roll.
    ggbatsSlickRick
    edited May 2016
    Wow, I just tried one raid on outpost.
    You guys right about gold luck.
    The Hunter with gold luck rifle, Johnny, dodged all attacks including armor and it shot with critical hits most of times. I love it. @SlickRick I owe you apology. Now I like gold luck over interrupt.
    Cool.
    SlickRick
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    I have managed to upgrade my hunter from 14 to 17 with help of 1500..ish gold and bought the Buzzard.
    It's deadly now but I assume it will take at least a week to upgrade my workshop and some days to upgrade it to wide caliber.

Would you buy resources ( about 2500gold more) to upgrade training ground to 17 so your hunter can be 18?
    I've spent all my gold already and there is no bundles except rifles with 200gold.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @PR0DJ

I wouldn't say it's imperative to do that...but if you can afford it it's not a bad idea if you really want to get a hunter rifle from one of the bundles at base level 18...there's no telling when they'll do a hunter bundle again and some would say hunter rifles are hard to get from rewards
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    BorutoTheLostOnes
    @Boruto

You don't have to apologize my friend lol! I'm just glad you like your new rifles!!

Not everybody is all-in on Luck like I am...it's just a matter of preference...I just tend to think about defense as much as offense because when you get to the high levels of the challenge it becomes more important

The Broncos didn't beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl because of Peyton Manning throwing wounded ducks...it was because their defense destroyed Cam Newton and the Panthers running game...same principles apply here in a way

P.S. I'll try and take some pics later to show you how obsessed with luck I am :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Boruto
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    SlickRick said:

@PR0DJ

I wouldn't say it's imperative to do that...but if you can afford it it's not a bad idea if you really want to get a hunter rifle from one of the bundles at base level 18...there's no telling when they'll do a hunter bundle again and some would say hunter rifles are hard to get from rewards

Yeah, I know that, but will it be big difference to have 17/20 or 18/21 riffle when my A-team will be 18? I guess not.
    @PR0DJ

I wouldn't say a HUGE difference especially at the current level...but down the road with the next couple updates you might notice more of a difference...but of course by then you may just find better rifles naturally...if you value your real-life money I would hold off...if you're like me and don't then I would say do it :)
    @Boruto

OK I know this is a lot of pictures and I would normally never do this but it might make you laugh...look at all of the weapons they each have and let me know if you see a pattern :)

Boruto
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Holy crap @SlickRick What a team!
    Also @SmittY The currency conversion IS handled by apple and google. If you are paying more, it's not NG's doing. One of the NG staff confirmed this before. It works exactly as you suggest. They set a price in dollars and everything else is out of their hands.
    SlickRick
    @zoson

Thanks man...I was really just trying to show @Boruto how obsessed with luck I am! I partially owe you because you helped me really understand Luck better way back in the day...smooth sailing ever since :)