Tents

glenlivesglenlives Member Posts: 39
Why am I only allowed 2 sets of three tents ? How do they expect us to upgrade and get more XP's if we can only have 2 sets of tents, I understand you get XP's from playing the game and killing walkers but why can I have 6 farm plots , 4 supply storage areas but only 2 tents, that I don't get ......

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @glenlives I guess the tents will never be a main source of xp.

I haven't done the math but my guess is that significantly less than 5% of the XP I have received in the game overall have come from the tents. For food, probably 50% from farms, 50% from elsewhere.

My tents are at max level but I still get more XP per hour just by shooting the gate walkers.

Guess I didn't answer your question but just added to your point..,
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    glenlivesSlickRicklmfgunnut
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Once they offer a 3rd tent it wull be very expensive to level and produce a lousy return on that investment. If you need XP, farming missions are a much higher rate of return.
    glenlives
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Tents are like an interest bearing checking account or an ultra-conservative mutual fund...they offer very little return and are nothing to get excited about...but anything that works for you while you do nothing is still beneficial if even for just a little bit
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    glenlivesStafford5