154.000 XP reward in ONE single XP Mission !

I just want to remind everyone now that the challenge is over, it's time to farm for XP and profit from the special DOUBLE XP weekend. You can get some crazy XP rewards from the chests ! Look at what i just got from a 2 minutes exploration mission : 154.000 XP and that not includes the rest of the XP from zombies... Good luck everyone !
More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
Tapatio75MystiqueSlickRickLightfeetjestermasmith93TheLostOnesDLichCapletonCrazyDDalegabriel_lwhmcbkhicksSpipmanzosonDeadBeatPain Walker

Comments

• Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Nice
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Very nice!
    @kapaootweets

Here is my 122K XP I just got.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    I have not gotten close to those yet. But it really does not make a difference one way or the other. I would need to have that happen close to 20 times just to get one piece of equipment upgraded. Does not make much sense for me to upgrade weapons lower than base 18, but have not been able to upgrade that much yet due to the XP.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 576
    That's all fine if the videos work, but they aren't, at least for me. This double xp weekend is turning into a bust.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Still need 5 of these missions to upgrade one rifle
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    @Boruto That's also a nice one ! At least the gold seems not to be a problem for you :)
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited May 2016
    I can beat that. As I got my 50th star on Delivery Man, I had a gold box with 75k. Dint think to screenshot it at the time though..... :(

Wrong shot - see below ↓↓↓
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    This:-
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Pic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Enjoy, that sort of thing will never happen to me but I'm happy for you.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    @zoson Pretty good !
  • drglowdrglow Member Posts: 26
    @zoson I'm very curious what level are you at and in what episode are you playing to pick up those types of experience points
    I wonder how long I will have to play to get where you are and where you'll be when I get there lol
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Much thanks to @zoson for helping me realize you can scrap an item when it's rewarded to you rather then going through equipment to scrap.

I've been playing since february and just learned that this weekend via the above post. Thanks again :smiley:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ggbatsBoruto
    Yeah, I'd like to thank @zoson too.
    I just tried after XP miss and what a time saver.