Which was the nonstop farming story mission?

Was it 9-3 or 9-4? I started chapter 9 on nightmare for xp farming as it had one of these nonstop zombies, but I'm not sure which mission it was.

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    It's 9.3.. And the other one is 7.4!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    masmith93SlickRick
  • DragoniusDragonius Member Posts: 93
    Thanks. I've finish chapter 7 on nightmare long time ago, no turning back there. But I got 9-3 open now on nm diff which yields more xp anyway, so wouldn't do 7-4. But good to know for someone else perhaps!
    Mystique
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited May 2016
    @Dragonius I also finished 7.4 long long ago. Lol.. Have racked up millions of XP from 9.3 this weekend so far! :) good luck.. It's crazy boring, but I have been doing it in like 20 minute increments.. And just keep going back when I get some free time!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    ggbatsAndyMenshel
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    I've been farming 7-4 on nightmare. I just pick a movie from video on demand, and keep hitting End Turn until the movie is over. Making big XP! I've been able to upgrade a Leg. 16 bundle rifle to 19, an Epic 15 rifle to 18, and an Epic 16 pistol to 19. If only I had some good Legendary or Epic Hunter armor to upgrade...
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

Mystique
  • FreezyFreezy Member Posts: 15
    Do you flee so you can continue to replay the mission?
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Yes, you need to flee to be able to replay the mission.
    zoson
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Freezy Yes, you have to flee and sacrifice one of your survivors to take a heavy injury.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    zoson
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    It says you have to leave one behind but "heavy injury" means an hour or two in the hospital.
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    Does anyone know of ANY other map after E9? I am dying here because I closed those out too quickly.

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Sierra Currently only 7-4 & 9-3 are good for high number of kills and good XP.
    masmith93gabriel_lwhmcbkhicks
    are there any where we can get one or two kills per turn, where they don't increase level?
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 584
    Sierra said:

Does anyone know of ANY other map after E9? I am dying here because I closed those out too quickly.

You can farm in the Car Crash challenge mission.

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • DragoniusDragonius Member Posts: 93
    Sierra said:

are there any where we can get one or two kills per turn, where they don't increase level?

Why only one or two kills? These mentioned missions give 4 kills / turn.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    E11M5 is also farmable. There's only one pile, so fewer walkers, but still farmable. Just don't open the armored walker door and farm the walker pile.

It's not 'safe' like E7M4 since there's no blockade. As long as you're high enough level, it shouldn't matter though.
    JAZZZMAN
    I am working on getting to E11M5 again but it is on nightmare and I had a hard time with E11M1 with all level 18 survivors. It'll probably be another update or so before I can get there.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    hay u got ep 5-6 the 2 conga lines but after si many turns more come in that r increasin lvl.... but 9-4 is prob best for xp....7-4 is the safest for farming....plus u got the 2 gate one but only to a point till a screen full of fatties join in & ruin it
    JAZZZMAN