"Back" button on phone causes FLEE! FIX IT!

PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
I'm sure that on many phones including mine (GalaxyS4) there is "back" button in one of the corners and when I hold my phone with one hand it constantly causes "FLEE" menu right in a middle of action when I already moving my survivor - so I can see almost nothing.

In best case - I put finger back to survivor to cancel movement or luckily move him where I wanted (but I still get angry).
But it can result mis-movement to the middle of a horde.
And I imagine that theoretically it can result unintentional FLEEing (slight chance but still not good to take in case of DEADLY mission).

So - we don't need it, and I really can not see the point of it BECAUSE this game is not real time and we have BIG button on the top of the screen that says: "FLEE" - that everybody uses.

Please support this even if your device don't cause this problem, because it's really have NO USE AT ALL.

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I play on iphone, so I have no clue what you're talking about, dude. But I endorse your message because you seem very passionate about this :smile:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I have seen this too and normally cancel when my finger hits the back button by mistake. You are right it is useless but not half as annoying as the camera moving by it's self for a close up of some of the kills. Both of these feature are worthless and annoying IMO.
    autumn_ash
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Handy tip, if you are needing to play with one hand (I hate to think what you are doing with the other hand), turn the phone around so the back button is on the other side.That way you are less likely to hit it.
    Illbrainer
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    blynknz said:

turn the phone around so the back button is on the other side.

I was waiting for this comment.) But there are reasons to hold it that way. One is: charge plug on the same side - which is good to hold on.

BUT, put away any options to avoid this situation: main reason we should get rid of it - is because we don't need it, because everybody uses FLEE button.

I play on iphone, so I have no clue what you're talking about, dude. But I endorse your message because you seem very passionate about this :smile:

Thank you for your endorsement - it shows exactly what I'm saying:
    You even don't have this option because you even don't have this "back" button - and you are totally fine with it because its function is useless.
    But for somebody it's as annoying as "auto center problem".
    DarkFae said:

You are right it is useless but not half as annoying as the camera moving by it's self for a close up of some of the kills. Both of these feature are worthless and annoying IMO.

This one is annoying, but not potentially dangerous to the game and can be avoided by switch on >> button (double speed). I vote to make a choice to switch it off in settings menu, but I don't really care to start a topic about it.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Yeah I'm on iPhone so I don't have this either but I know others who do and I can endorse this idea fully!

If it offers absolutely zero benefit then it makes no sense to have it!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    PR0DJlunaran
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I think they should change it to an undo the last move :) that would be awesome. And iphone users can go have a little cry.
    lunaran
    edited June 2016
    No really I constantly hitting this button even when I play two hands.
    And it's very annoying even if there is no deadlies for now.

@eetu @Teeceezy Just write it down to your issues-list and consider to remove it with next update. Or can you at least comment on this?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Noted, thanks @PR0DJ.
    PR0DJ