Christmas in May?

Jolly Ole St. Nick came to town early just for me and he's packin' heat! I'm not sure if this means I've been naughty or nice?

creativeusernameDLichTheLostOnesOvidmikelSlickRickmasmith93javajnkieSpacemanSpiffsmoothiegirlJadenzosonant[Deleted User]

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I think you need to change his name to St.Nicholas :)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesSlickRick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @masmith93

Shhhh....It's an apocalypse, he's undercover
    javajnkie
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    And he's sporting glasses.....a refined intellectual Assault killer. Nice
    SlickRick[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Yeah and the beard suggests a touch of unruliness and badass
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    *Spoiler Alert*

@SlickRick

Or that he's been rolling for quite a while without a razor or too crazy to worry about that kind of thing like Rick was when he was rocking his beard :D
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    *Spoiler Alert 2*

@DarkFae

Yes Rick with the beard was better...when he shaved I was like "Oh no he's going to turn into me"...and then sure enough he started making googly eyes at you know who :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]masmith93
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I'd be happy to have him on my team. Even if he is wearing that goofy thing that looks like a hockey jersey when he is on a mission.
    @Dale

Yeah the red hockey jersey looking article of clothing combined with the chubby and the gray hair kinda put me in mind of Santa is all lol. He's actually a decent pull.
    zosonSlickRick