Special 4-day holiday Event this weekend??

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @blynknz

there are several British actors on the show actually. Morgan and Maggie are British also to name a few. My point was that the show is based in America and on American pop culture and next games oy has been employed by an American company to build and maintain a mobile game for it so celebrating a few American holidays would not kill them. If the show and the game were based on something Finish in origin I would not mind celebrating Finnish holidays with next games oy or the rest of the community so I don't understand what the problem is.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I didn't notice anyone saying there is a problem with basing an event off an American holiday. Can you point me to where you had the impression that ppl were having an actual problem with it @DarkFae ?
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    edited May 2016
    @Lightfeet your English is great. Germany is a country with loads of money, but you are very smaller in terms of numbers. Bigger than your neighbors, but less than a fifth of the US. The populations of Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and a few others on top don't balance the scale.

Treat each of our nations as a single paying customer in proportion to their population and you've got no choice but to cater to the US if you want to continue being rich. You don't ignore the others, but you probably note events on the US calendar.

Now target China, Korea, philliipines, India, etc the numbers change.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

MadPuppy said:

I didn't notice anyone saying there is a problem with basing an event off an American holiday. Can you point me to where you had the impression that ppl were having an actual problem with it @DarkFae ?

One was Mod Edited and the other I'm not allowed to mention due to forum rules.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I am highly insulted that " NextGames " will not celebrate " Blasé Day "...

Humph...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    DarkFae said:

MadPuppy said:

That explains. Thanks.
    @MadPuppy

No Worries.
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited May 2016
    DarkFae said:

MadPuppy said:

If you're talking about mine that was Mod edited - I can assure you: I have no problems with idea of special event based on this holiday or holiday itself.

It was mod edited by reason unknown.
    could be by misinterpreting of what was written - who knows.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Sorry for causing such an international ruckus with this thread. Just figured there might be lots of players out there with an extra long weekend and more time to play the game and take advantage of an extended event. :)
    SlickRickTheLostOnes[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @LadyAquila

I think we all know that was not your intention :)

Sometimes threads go sideways for no good reason...I've been guilty of it before...either way you got a bunch of good legitimate responses!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    LadyAquila
    @PR0DJ

My apologies then. I didn't report the comment but I felt it was worthy of a rebuttal.
    DarkFae said:

@PR0DJ

My apologies then. I didn't report the comment but I felt it was worthy of a rebuttal.

@DarkFae it was not worthy of rebuttal because it was fact, but I guess people don't wanna know and see such facts, so it could be worthy of being deleted.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @prodj Your statement was your opinion. It is not a fact since you do not speak for 300 million Americans. Clearly you have strong feelings - to which you are entitled. However, this is not the place to air your thoughts on the subject.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • nemesisnemesis Member Posts: 28
    I solved the problem - let's have special events for every celebration day around the world (India seems to have one every second day)

So by my calculation, we are always going to be overdue a special event :p
    masmith93ggbatsMadPuppy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    zoson said:

Special event: Pick one survivor from your memorial and they come back to life? Oh, and they come back Legendary and 18/19.

@Nextgames, pls.

Good god, no!
    I'd have to retire any I had to resurrect - they were on my learning curve!
    I'll take shortened gas time and increased xp anyday!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    @PR0DJ

I'm not proud of everything my country does, or of everything all of it's politicians do. TBH I'm really ashamed of what some of the people competing for being president are doing and saying right now but that doesn't mean that everyone in the military is a bad person. They put their lives on the line to protect their country so we should dedicate a day to them IMHO. The same can be said of many other countries and their military personnel just as well.
    theRealBender
    masmith93 said:

@prodj Your statement was your opinion. It is not a fact since you do not speak for 300 million Americans. Clearly you have strong feelings - to which you are entitled. However, this is not the place to air your thoughts on the subject.

Yes - it is fact that I've learned from wiki: Memorial Day honors all Americans who died while in the military service.

And no - I do not have strong feelings about any dead people from any country.
    I have more feelings toward zombies that we are killing by millions right now.

And yes - this is not the place to air your thoughts on the subject, so don't start it again. I said nothing since my post was deleted, but I will reply to posts addressed to me, so just stop already.
    DarkFae said:

@PR0DJ

I'm not proud of everything my country does, or of everything all of it's politicians do. TBH I'm really ashamed of what some of the people competing for being president are doing and saying right now but that doesn't mean that everyone in the military is a bad person. They put their lives on the line to protect their country so we should dedicate a day to them IMHO. The same can be said of many other countries and their military personnel just as well.

Sorry, bro. I don't want to participate in any political discussion, it always leads to shittalk.
    I agree that any country should honor their dead because it's not their fault that government sent them to war (if only they not volunteered for money).
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,927
    Ok, closing this down thread for renovation. No offense meant to the OP.
    PR0DJMadPuppy
This discussion has been closed.