Trading Within Guilds

Can we please get a trading option within guilds? It would make it way more interactive with other guild members and more fun helping each other achieve success together. I have so many weapons that could help out other members in my guild but i cannot do a thing to help them. by trading them for XP, trade goods, supplies, gas or other weapons it would benefit each party and like I said be more interactive.
JadenCampmickeybeejdewthedew

Comments

• OlausTheNickOlausTheNick Member Posts: 335
    I agree. Maybe to be fair, you couldn't trade anything with a level higher than the recipients current level.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Im not sure about trading. I think at this stage trading could work, but if there was a better PvP or Guild Vs Guild put in place, then it could just mean the strong get stronger.

agree with @OlausTheNick , that there would need to at least be that limit.
    Maybe even any traded weapon goes back to its original level.

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    If trading within guilds is allowed, they aren't going to look at survivor levels. They will look at player/camp levels. In that case, a +/-5 camp levels would be fair. Like I am currently level 40. I could trade with any guild member level 35-45. The maxed out members couldn't give me their old stuff, and I couldn't hand the stuff I outgrow to the level 12 newbie that just joined us.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    If ever happens, they probably wouldn't allow weapons/armor/survivors to be traded because it might lose them sales money. But if we could just trade supplies with guild, that would be awesome. Or even donate/gift supplies. If I'm already maxed on tomatoes, I'd like to donate it to a fellow guildmate who could use it.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988

If trading within guilds is allowed, they aren't going to look at survivor levels. They will look at player/camp levels. In that case, a +/-5 camp levels would be fair. Like I am currently level 40. I could trade with any guild member level 35-45. The maxed out members couldn't give me their old stuff, and I couldn't hand the stuff I outgrow to the level 12 newbie that just joined us.

Within a guild that would be pretty easy to get around,
    The level 52 trades with a level 47, they trade to a 42, they trade to you.