How to reach objective on bridge.

How do I complete the objective on the bridge in Rendesvous with Eden?

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    If i remember correctly, you need to move the crates on the bridge. @kapaootweets is responsible for this video I believe. If I'm wrong, please direct all complaints to @SlickRick

http://kapaooapps.skyrock.com/3263781190-The-Walking-Dead-No-Man-s-Land-Episode-8-Mission-2-Bridge-of-Doom.html
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRickgabriel_lwh
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I don't even think u need to move the crates on bridge? Those just were there to block walkers if needed, just need to open loot crates & run to exit if I remember correctly
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    The bridge of doom is pretty good farming. But I always move the crates to direct the flow of walkers.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    CrossbowzosonTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    Go to You Tube and search NML (spell it out) and the episode #. There are some really good videos for walk-thru's. When you get really stuck and just know you're missing something key to the strategy, YouTube is really handy!
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    @lmfgunnut This is indeed one of my walkthrough videos :smiley: It's part of my 150+ No Man's Land walkthrough playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZgaPVoEv8iP5jpbv7_rV-bp_9GsOjvAS
    More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
    Crossbow
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @kapaootweets

you make great movies, helped me a lot!! Thank you for that
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    kapaootweetsOvidmikel