New Class Suggestion

Hey all, does anyone else like the idea of a Daryl Dixon style Tracker class?
Single ranged silent attacks with a crossbow that cause no threat.
But because having the ability to attack from range without causing threat is slightly over powered he should miss a turn after firing so he can reload the crossbow. I've seen quite a few scenes on TWD where Daryl struggles to reload his crossbow. This would help balance him out. So soon as you fire a bolt you'd know you cant use him next turn because he is reloading.

As for his charged ability, have a "scout" ability (i know it seems dumb as there is already a scout class but i personally think that the scout class should be renamed as they arent really scouts, more your basic default survivor). But it would allow the tracker to move as far as he normally can and then he automatically returns back to the spot where he was and all the zombies that he spotted along the way stay highlighted until killed. He should also be able to dodge any zombie he runs next to for the duration of "scout" ability.
What say you fine people?
Nexus

Comments

• Wow,

That sounds really cool! I like it. Maybe for a charge ability he can hit a walker or two with the cross bow and stun or actually kill them if he's a lot more stronger than they are like say he's an 11 and the walker is a 4 or 5. I'm thinking the struggle to load the crossbow can be used to counter balance the fact that he never misses much like a well lined up shot every now and again does not do the damage anticipated from the shooter and hunter classes. Tracker Class is a great idea. Here's another suggestion maybe he can have a little higher rate of finding and hitting those pesky disappearing walkers also.
    Nexus
  • unashamed116guyunashamed116guy Member Posts: 69
    I kinda want a medic class to heal survivors
    Nexus
  • NexusNexus Member Posts: 2
    A new class would be rather nice!
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    That is an AWSOME idea ! Dvls take notice !!!
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Nice idea! It has been noted. :)
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    The Tracker idea is really fantastic.

@unashamed116guy
    I have also been imagining a medic. My version was based on Glenn's running, instead of an attack strength he has a heal strength. and can be equipped with medications. He can dodge past walkers and always has a full turn and a half movement so he is ideal to go open boxes or switches etc.
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!