new bundle is amazing

124»

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    My fresh survivor bundle is gone after buyinv this temporary one. Now i cannot refill my supplies with that bundle. I was robbed just now.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @MadPuppy

You need to contact in-game support...they should be able to fix it
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    What happened to the Fresh Bundle. It got removed???

I was going to buy the Fresh Bundle. It had food refills.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,051
    @MadPuppy , @WalkerRon , check back when the new bundle expires in bout 1 day and 4 hours.
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    Good bundle except for the crappy Legend weapon in which you receive. It is always something useless like in the Legend crate system.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • corpseridder35corpseridder35 Member Posts: 13
    More survivor slot bundles please.NG you will have my $$$ everytime.Not expecting the last bundle for 2.99,but whatever you put out.Cant never have enough survivors.Thankyou
    @zbot
    Exactly what i intended. Hoping it will revert to standard bundle. Am almost ready for my fresh bundle.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    +1 for the Axe. The luck and swift strike stacked on a scout with gold luck is pretty nice. I have one combination like that.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I didn't notice before that the axe was a level lower than the ragtag. that changes things. I'd say that the axe is a better weapon, but the additional level will provide significant damage increase. Tough call.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @imfgunnut

Yeah its a tough choice :-(
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,193
    Keep in mind that the weapon equals your highest level Scout. I just bought the bundle and got a level 17 weapon and my highest Scout is level 17. If you are close to leveling up, you will want to do that before purchasing.
  • dozeratidozerati Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2016
    Great bundle,we need more of these.
    I deleted my only scout and bought the bundle.The retired scout was low level 12 nd so with no scout survivor at all I pulled this:
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,193
    dozerati said:

Great bundle,we need more of these.

I deleted my only scout and bought the bundle.The retired scout was low level 12 nd so with no scout survivor at all I pulled this:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/dozerati/Mobile Uploads/small axe_zpsxbi2pkct.jpg

Yeah, that's what I've seen. No scout = lvl 18 weapon. But if you have a scout, you get the level of the scout for the weapon. Sort of crappy for the people with scouts to miss out on lvl 18 gear. But I bought the bundle for the gold and survivor slot. I doubt I'll ever use the scout for any missions.
  • dozeratidozerati Member Posts: 20
    For some odd reasons I couldnt get 3rd party image hosting to work correctly maybe because I posted from mobile.Anyways here is the 18th lvl axe I got.Crossing fingers the attachement unlike the image hosting will work this time.
  • stolenstolen Member Posts: 46
    Had my training ground upgraded a couple of hours before this bundle expires.Had one 13 lvl scout. Wasted all hard gained exp to upgrade him to 18 in order to get this gear. Now have just one 18 lvl survivor among the 17 lvl others and it's scout. Was it worth...
    My fresh bundle is back! Just a couple more upgrades before ill buy it.
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited May 2016
    why there is no way to remove or replace pic?
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    I totally was buying that bundle, but all my scouts was level 10 so I spent half million XP (all I had left from XP event) to promote one of them to level 16.
    And at least I got a decent weapon with perfect traits, so even I don't use him now, I don't regret spending that xp.
    In theory she can do 45% swift strike.

DoTak