NML's Ban The Person Above You Game

Comments

• WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Welcome back @mongo911 good to finally see u

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    mongo911
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    My pleasure :)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    mongo911
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Yeah welcome back @mongo911

Glad to see you survived your hiatus!! And it was amusing watching you work while you were "gone" :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    mongo911
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Back to the perverted game...

@SlickRick yer banned for using the word " hiatus "

( our Finish Mods, will have a hard time looking up the " cultural meaning "... )

Back to 6 minuets & 66 seconds, yer use to that number... Bub By...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

[Deleted User]SlickRick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited May 2016
    @mongo911

Reason:

You are banned for bringing more evil into this forum than those that run it (oops did I type that out loud? Oh well....) by mentioning the mark of you know who...

Duration

7 minutes & 77 seconds as a punishment to you and the evil ones o:)
    mongo911SlickRick
    edited May 2016
    Here's some proof of evil for the doubters....

Exhibit A:

Notice how the gun is an Epic and not a legendary and that the extended grid is placed in such a manner that even if the gun were legendary it still would not be gold....

Exhibit B:

Notice this time how the gun is again an Epic and not a legendary and this time the extended grid is positioned in such a manner that if the gun were a legendary one it would be gold!

This is pure evil incarnate! And oh yeah before I rest my case check out the scrap value!...Mic Drop B)
    SlickRickmongo911ant
    edited May 2016
    @DarkFae what a cold hard truth...

I resigned myself to all the evil that I am...

There is a reason, in Helisinki, in a small software company, I am known as " maitia saatatain ".

@DarkFae banned again... 37 min. Vacation...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to log out... I have a " Language School Building ". That I've been watching...

I decided to burn it down... ( in keeping with my nature... ) they teach all the Scandinavian Languages...

Not for long...

[Deleted User]SlickRickTheLostOnes
    @masmith93 is banned for allowing her " Lacky " to spread joy and niceness all over this board...

7 minuets... the length of time Masters & Johnson said it takes a woman to achieve something... ( I can't really remember

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh Yea @TheLostOnes is banned... I never said anything about Finland...

I don't dislike Finland or any Finish people...

Y'all think I a mean spitefull person toward Da Fins...

I'm a sweet truthful guy... Honest...

John 8:44

TheLostOnesWalkerBait1
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @mongo911 Wait, who's my lacky!?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    WalkerBait1
    Haaaah... Your sharing your " boy toy " SlickRick " with some of the other ladies on this board...

He is the Lacky for all the ladies...

He used his " boy toy picture " for his icon, and all the ladies kept checking him out...

So now he belongs to da wimmen, a Lacky...

And @masmith93 another 7 min. Banning...

Use the time wisely...

masmith93SlickRickWalkerBait1
    Well I was going to ban @WalkerBait1 for being too nice too but MA posted too quickly. I'll just have to lurk long enough to ban them both!
    WalkerBait1
    Person: @DarkFae

Reason:

You and your voodoo devil incantations derived from scrapped gear returns are scaring the neighborhood kids...and also for the fact that you essentially work for @mongo911 seeing as he is saatana and he just called me a good-looking male prostitute

Duration:

6 minutes and 66 seconds...that should give you enough time to recant your evil ways
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93mongo911
    Person: @SlickRick

Reason:

Because I might be getting ready to enter the Godless Pagan Heathen portion of my spiritual ascendance and Voodoo always gets picked on.

Duration: 23 minutes. Yeah I know that number is tied to the Freemason's and not Voodoo but that what you get for starting it up with a minor theologian :p

Here's some timeout music:

SlickRickWalkerBait1
    edited May 2016
    @DarkFae the too nice is just an illusion for forums :D I can be pretty toxic js.

Ur banned for being the ever present name I see throughout forums

Time 20 mins cause I wanna see if ur thumb nail will pop up still like mongo's did making you the Queen of forums seen or unseen :p

PS likely a lame funny in my head cause I've not had enough coffee yet!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick[Deleted User]
    edited May 2016
    You hurt me. You cut me really deep @WalkerBait1. I had to look at this instructional video in order to figure out what to do about it:

Reason:

You are are banned! Cause even with that brutal attack you are still too nice :p

Duration:

Long enough to look at that stupid video.
    SlickRickWalkerBait1
    @DarkFae awwww hugs!! I didn't mean to wound you! I did call u a Queen :'(

You always post the best vids from laugh crying I won that challenge in the middle of the onion js ur still the Queen of forums in my book o:) but they are idiots in that vid lol

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick[Deleted User]
    Reason:

@WalkerBait1 you are banned because no one that has entered this thread all weekend was smart enough to know that a "Godless Pagan Heathen" can not exist.

Duration:

67 minutes and 67 seconds!
    WalkerBait1
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Offtopic, but awesome song choice there @DarkFae.
    WalkerBait1
    Banning everyone! Reason cause I want to be greedy and it would be apocalyptic fun, time frame is the time it took groups in TWD to make it to Terminus, now eat ur meat :D

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    [Deleted User]
    @WalkerBait1

I didn't plan on having any BOBbeque this holiday, but why not? >:)
    WalkerBait1
    Haha @DarkFae sometimes that's when they turn out the best! Definitely need some bbq sauce tho cause I'm not thinking it would taste like chicken :s

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    edited May 2016
    @WalkerBait1

Actually I heard it tastes more like pork. I forgot where I heard that....and that it has a sweet smell when it is "cooking". I think that's why I switched from reading horror to urban/paranormal fantasy. I'm not comfortable with having too many gruesome and easily verifiable (thanks to Google) facts like that roaming around in my head :/
    edited May 2016
    @WalkerBait1 @DarkFae

I'm banning both of you for ruining the ribs I ate for lunch and making me feel like Gareth

Time is 32 seconds apiece...no reason other than I like you both and longer would feel cruel :)

P.S. Please stick to the urban/paranormal stuff @DarkFae ...you roaming around the forum with those other kinds of facts terrifies the children on here!!
    [Deleted User]
  • I'm banning @Teeceezy as by his own admission he broke forum rules

Length; however long it takes until we see his name with the "this person has been banned" avatar.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]SlickRickmasmith93
    edited May 2016
    @SlickRick

HaHaHa! So you had the other, other white meat for lunch? You little American Psycho! My Mama always said not to trust the innocent looking ones and she was abso-freaking-lutely right on that one :D

@bgbelden

Reason:

You are banned because you posted in before I could finished posting and now I can't ban @SlickRick

Duration:

33 1/3 seconds!

EDIT:

B you have received a pardon for making me lol out loud :D
    [Deleted User]SlickRick
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    Everyone whom has posted in this thread is banned for 18 nanoseconds.

Reason: Not seeing the loophole in rule #1 which is allowing me to ban you all.
    lmfgunnutSlickRick
    @Jester

@Teeceezy has received two bans in one day, on the same page, in the same thread? Wow that tops even my record!