Update 1.9 - upgrades?

2»

Comments

• IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    By your logic, @zoson , we already got the council update to make the level requirement line up with a new episode. We don't need another.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

ggbatsJapes87GreenBalloon
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited May 2016
    IRONDee said:

By your logic, @zoson , we already got the council update to make the level requirement line up with a new episode. We don't need another.

Nope, that is literally not a correct analysis of what I've said at all. If they gave us a new episode without a council update, the level would no longer be synchronized. If they give us a new episode, it must be accompanied by a new council level as well for this to hold true.
    But they did give us the level. It's just not at the same time.

They gave us the level to make it equal. Right now it is equal. If they give a council update without a new level, it will no longer be equal. So no, they didn't give us the level already. They played catch up.
    Ok, so if they had to play catch up once before, why couldn't they do it again? I think no one wants another council right away, not even most high end people I've seen post don't want to have to grind through new weapons already.

It was to fix the same problem it would cause again. The last episode was impossible on nightmare due to the level discrepancy. It makes the game look bad if there's content that's simply impossible to finish.
    Jazz
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    edited May 2016
    @zoson is this a theory or are you absolutely sure?
    I have been getting level 19 equipment a lot lately but why would they recently have had the survivor leg event that gives the highest cap level at 19 (IF you got lucky)? and council upgrade 17 didn't come out for quite a long time in comparison to previous council updates, it seems way too soon for the next council upgrade to come out.

I'd just like to know if I should be saving up my tomatoes or not if there's gonna be another council update!
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Going to close this duplicate thread (merging it would make it extremely messy). Please head over here to continue the discussion: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/10845/comprehensive-1-9-update-thread#latest
    I have been getting level 19 equipment a lot lately but why would they recently have had the survivor leg event that gives the highest cap level at 19 (if you got lucky)? and the upgrade for council 17 didn't come out for a longgg time, it seems way to soon for the next council upgrade to come out
    I have been getting level 19 equipment a lot lately but why would they recently have had the survivor leg event that gives the highest cap level at 19 (if you got lucky)? and council upgrade 17 didn't come out for a long time, it seems way to soon for the next council upgrade to come out
This discussion has been closed.