That face you make when. . .

You finally pull a level 19 Legendary survivor and its your SECOND Legendary scout.

theRealBenderggbatsOvidmikelDoTak[Deleted User]Jadenzosongabriel_lwh

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @SmittY my first legendary was a scout and I retired him recently when I pulled one with better traits. Hardly need one scout much less two.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Wondering about this, I have a fully trained level 18 Leg scout now and an untrained level 19 scout. If I buy the 2.99 and it comes in at level 19 I cant use it anytime until upgrade is in as I cant upgrade any survivor from 18 to 19 until they update council in game.

I have about 6 base level 19 scout weapons I am saving for 3X scrap weekends. I wouldn't spend a single XP to upgrade a scout personally @SmittY.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @SmittY

I have 3 scouts all legendary...2 max at 18 and 1 maxes at 19...bought the bundle and weapon came in at 18...so you should be okay...of course nothing in the game is guaranteed
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick That would make sense on NG part. I have these

About to buy bundle.

@SmittY your legendary needs a serious gear upgrade!
    TheLostOnes
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @smitty @NCDawgFan I've pulled 6leg survivors since I started playing 4 scouts all retired 1 bruiser retired for u der lvl and my warrior I have now lol that face is prolly the exact face I made l
    @Japes87

Lovely :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Japes87
    Wow perfect traits I am quite pleased!!!!
    Looking forward to improvements on scout playability whish was just announced too.

SlickRick
    @SmittY

Congrats!! And yeah those traits are excellent :)
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    @SmittY how dare you besmirch the great and Powerful PFM. do you work for Al Jazeera? Also you need a picture that compliments his 5 head
    SlickRick
    @DangerB I dont get it. Need clues to lead me to the laugh that Im sure is there... help me out....

PFM?

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited May 2016
    Payton Fucking Manning

@Smitty
    WalkerBait1SmittY
    @Japes87 must made that face when they told him theyknew he used under inflated footballs lol
    Japes87
    Hahahah
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited May 2016
    @SmittY The picture is self-explanatory. The only class with 3 legendaries... :s
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Oh, are we talking about Payton and what a fine upstanding citizen he is (not)?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Ovidmikel
    @masmith93 thems fighting words. :)
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited May 2016
    @DangerB bring it ;) If you can defend his conduct off the field, then props to you.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    @masmith93 na... I have a hard enough time defending his conduct ON the field. Damn ugly passes but they got there. As far as the Tennessee thing, he was 18-19 and a privileged athlete, I chalk that up to young and Dumb and being "the Chosen One". HGH I don't buy it, and at the time it was not banned, so that does not bother me.
    Plus PFM is 2nd in my book to the GOAT John Elway.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    The deflategate would be my quarterback Tom Brady and the jury is still out on that!! Peyton Manning would be banned substances, possibly something he did his college years. Dislike both Manning brothers >:)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    @WalkerBait1 you are absolutely right I had a duh moment it was Brady lol
    WalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    It's all good @Ovidmikel I was laughing ;) we all have brain farts, I've no shame to admit I do :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Agreed, it was stupid that they settled, then they brought it up in their book, plain stupid. So what he did in Ten I don't want to minimize it, especially in today's landscape but I think it was a stupid juvenile prank, how they acted after is a different story and I agree with you. Not enough to hate him "Cause thats my quarterback man...tear"
    All I care about is what he did in-between the lines, at least from 2012-2015

I think if we knew what most Athletes did off the field we would be shocked an appalled.

And to stay on topic, I would make that face
    masmith93
    I laughed because I took that to mean when they told manning Brady used under inflated footballs..
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,409
    SmittY said:

You finally pull a level 19 Legendary survivor and its your SECOND Legendary scout.

Yes... And it's the face i put when i finally got my first 18 lvl hunter and after all the upgrades today i realized that with update 1.9 they will decrease his power.... :(
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    NCDawgFanJapes87