Side Missions or Outpost Missions

KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
I just hit a wall with my progress as my survivors are lvl 12 but im really far of upgrading my training grounds. Should i spend gas on side missions for guaranteed supplies and exp or should i just attack outposts and then spend tg on gold crates.

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Might be best to just farm for supplies, or consider joining/contributing into a guild (if not in one already). You can try outpost with your lvl 12 survivors....but you might end up spending lots TG finding a suitable opponent, and/or lots of hospital time, which always sucks.

Goodluck on your future endeavors :smile:
  • KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
    Yeah, sometimes it takes a lot of tries to get a reasonable "bounty", but the side missions cost 6 gas and i have only 15 available, so not fun :smiley: guess i have to grind it out. Thanks for advice
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 665
    edited June 2016
    Kaiser said:

Yeah, sometimes it takes a lot of tries to get a reasonable "bounty", but the side missions cost 6 gas and i have only 15 available, so not fun :smiley: guess i have to grind it out. Thanks for advice

Do enough side missions to upgrade your mission car.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    Yes, if there was something I wish I had done, it would be "use gold to upgrade the mission car"

don't buy more slots until you have Assault class available, unless you're finding you always have too many survivors in hospital to do any missions.