Sasha Bundle

NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
Knowing how important our hunters are to many of us, I predict that a few days after the 1.9 update happens and the hunter class is nurfed 1 grid, they will offer a Sasha Bundle that includes her outfit, 5 radios and a legendary sniper rifle with gold luck, 3 grids of extended range and a silencer, the greatest weapon in NML history. And all for the "bargin" price of only $19.99.

How could anyone that bought one (or more) of the recent rifle bundles possibly resist? This would quickly restore the hunter back on top of the survivor food chain. I'm ready to leave a deposit for my Sasha Bundle today.
Buckzzlmfgunnutstill_here_74

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @SpacemanSpiff

Yes I will happily join you in this group of bad decision-making
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    BorutoSpacemanSpifflmfgunnut
  • Lol I will buy the bundle as well ;)

It's fun!
    Japes87still_here_74
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I just want the priest outfit. I'd buy it if it came with a level 6 ragtag and no gold.
    SpacemanSpiffTheLostOnes[Deleted User]still_here_74
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 679
    Throw in full supplies and I'm sold.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited May 2016
    How about I suspend each of you (one at a t a time) out of the nearest window by your ankles and shake you until all your money and credit cards fall into my waiting bank account below? I think that would be much more fun for everyone involved.

Edit for Tag in:

@NCDawgFan @SpacemanSpiff @SlickRick @WeekOne @Japes87 @brentp17
    SlickRickSpacemanSpiff[Deleted User]InspTurbines
    @DarkFae

I don't know that's a lot of shaking...and I get seasick by the seashore near seashells

And oh yeah I love the fictional Sasha bundle!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]
    edited May 2016
    @SlickRick

I have a "motion sickness" bungle you can purchase but you will have to buy the "this is happening for your own good" and "no whining allowed" packs at $19.99 a piece 1st before it will show up an option to buy :p
    SlickRickInspTurbines
    @DarkFae

Since I apparently buy all bundles (and bungles) mark me down for all 3 please...and I really like the description of those...fit me nicely...I'll wire the money to your checking account ASAP

And oh yeah I love the fictional Sasha bundle!!
    [Deleted User]
    @SlickRick

I have integrity I offer bungles not bundles >:)
    SlickRickSpacemanSpiffInspTurbines
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 679
    DarkFae said:

How about I suspend each of you (one at a t a time) out of the nearest window by your ankles and shake you until all your money and credit cards fall into my waiting bank account below? I think that would be much more fun for everyone involved.

Edit for Tag in:

@NCDawgFan @SpacemanSpiff @SlickRick @WeekOne @Japes87 @brentp17

That would be a very quick, unproductive shake in my case. :)

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

[Deleted User]SlickRick
    @brentp17

Not if I show-up on pay day!
    Fester17
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I will take 2 please.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• Lol @DarkFae ... Nope, I want my suits/bundles ;)

Nice try lol
    [Deleted User]