12 badges

That's how many I've got.

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Don't use twitter and my answers are unacceptable to most questions, so you're two up.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Artymys
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I have a different number. A different number of badges.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Indeed, you do. Cheers to you!

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    8. I'm slacking.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    What kinds of badges would you guys like to see?
    @lmfgunnut great suggestions! Perhaps some of the ones in the second section can be semi-automated. For example, if @Teeceezy (or another staff-member) LOLs a post, the poster gets the joker or the witty badge.

Perhaps also worth adding a you poor so-and-so badge for posters who get a lot of pity clicks. I hear rumors that they are working on adding that button to the forum.

PS: I just noticed that we are forum twins when I looked at your badge page and mine: we started on the forum on the same day. But you're obviously way more talkative than I am...
    I'm lost.

masmith93SlickRickhottexaslmfgunnut
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Badge of Shame...

Enough said...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93SlickRickhottexas
    @eetu

Yes Yes Yes... Dear God Yes...

ggbats
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited May 2016
    @Teeceezy Anniversary badge, which everyone has several months to go but can be fairly attained by all and it's automatically non-judgemental.
    ggbats
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    edited May 2016
    @lmfgunnut

Please consider me for your Joker badge...I work very hard in front of the mirror every day to hone and perfect my craft...a tangible badge of achievement would be proof to my parents that my efforts have not been in vain!

Thank you kind sir!

P.S. And oh yeah Derailer badge also...I almost missed it at the bottom
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @eetu would you be willing to sponsor an Eetu's Dunces club?

We are clearly many who feel naughty. And we could do well with having that picture in out thumbnails as a reminder.
    I'm lost.

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    @SlickRick

Ahem.
    ggbatslmfgunnutSlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @jester

Something stuck in your throat?
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93[Deleted User]lmfgunnut
    Nice suggestions guys, keep them coming. :)
  • @Teeceezy it may not be highly sought after, but it's certainly on the rare side. How about a "Been Banned" badge?
    Sorry @bgbelden, but no. We wouldn't want to promote being banned by putting it on a pedestal like that.
    @Teeceezy not fair...

Being " Banned " is certainly not a accomplishment, but it would let others know the type of individual that person is...

Please Please Please...

[Deleted User]Artymys
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,149
    I deserve a badge for the best @capibara !!! ^^'
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ggbatsTheLostOnesArtymys
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @Teeceezy Shouldn't you (and soon me) have a badge for 1k forum points? :)

Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    lmfgunnutTheLostOnes
    @masmith93 It will take a while, but I'm getting there too. I just passed TK on the all time leaderboard!

masmith93TheLostOnesSlickRick
    @lmfgunnut I'm gonna run faster b
    lmfgunnutTheLostOnesSlickRick
    I thought of a couple more badges.

Almost Famous: for those that make it to the weekly leaderboard on the forum at any point

Superstar: for those that make it to the all time leaderboard (this is only 10 people, but any number of people could have been there at different points in forum history)

masmith93TheLostOnes
  • @lmfgunnut I've been on the weekly and all time leaderboards, but after earning my "toxic" badge NG left a bad taste in my mouth, causing me to not care to post further.
    Well with Toxic, Almost Famous and Superstar, you'd be up to 15 badges (plus any of the others that get picked up).

I don't know how they keep score, but seeing myself on the leaderboard was pretty cool. Before you got Toxic, was it atleast a bit of a kick to see your name in lights?

• @lmfgunnut i only looked for reference, yea, reference, meant nothing. Hahaha
    lmfgunnut
    Arrived sooner than expected..

lmfgunnutTeeceezyTheLostOnes
  • @masmith93 in all fairness, some of us such as @Darkfae @jester several other had an anonymous forum user hitting the spam button on every thread, post, comment we made, for no reason other than, because they could. This causes a subtraction of points.
    It's probably (imo) the reason they removed that button.
    Would I have as many points as you? Maybe not but I would have more than I have now.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Teeceezy said:

What kinds of badges would you guys like to see?

Artist... for those that make cool graphics in recruitment forums.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

This discussion has been closed.