Any chance we can get some new player moderators?

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    And you are forgiven for not remembering me. Until recently my name was @TheLostClasher
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @TheLostOnes

Now it makes perfect sense...hard with all the dual accounts and secret dealings going on to keep track! And I'm off strike...I just forgot to tell anyone!!

I appreciate the backing buddy! But I think they can probably find 4,654 better options than me...my propensity for entertainment would negate my brief moments of rational and concise thinking :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TheLostOnes
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Thanks @limeyjohn but I've always believe in living for the moment.
    Are you another victim of this insidious illness? Your comment made me ask.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    @Neil_J
    No mate l am not, but someone who l loved very, very much went through it.
    The courage and dignity they showed was nothing less than heroic , not sure if l could find it in myself, you kinda reminded me of them when l saw your comment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I think the forum as well as the community could benefit from more staff being added to the mix that have displayed the ability to be objective, non-biased and fair when engaging with the NML community and enforcing rules here on the forum and feel that @SlickRick and @masmith93 have both done that many, many times over.
    SlickRickmasmith93TheLostOnesgabriel_lwh
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    @DarkFae Thank you, very kind of you to say.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User]SlickRick[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @masmith93

No worries MA.
    @DarkFae

I agree @masmith93 would be an excellent nomination...but I think you accidentally included my name in your post...no need to apologize...I still think you're a swell gal :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]TheLostOnes
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited May 2016
    @Neil_J...

Long ago I learned , that all that I could do when the inevitable was approaching, is to just bend my arm and toast with an adult beverage... To, Savor the breaths of those I knew and loved... To smile an be happy, that my song was sung...

Going to a playground where young children are, laughing, an crying, an exploring, an discovering... always makes me happy...

God speed sir...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

TheLostOnes
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,395
    @Neil_J your outlook is uplifting to me , we make out own reality , stay strong man , much respect !
    TheLostOnesggbats
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    SlickRick said:

@TheLostOnes

I appreciate the backing buddy! But I think they can probably find 4,654 better options than me...my propensity for entertainment would negate my brief moments of rational and concise thinking :)

@SlickRick You had me at entertainment. I vote for you...
    SlickRick
    @Perdtin

Thanks buddy! If you can't have fun and enjoy life what's the point right?
    JenngLadyAquila
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,728
    I second the nomination of @mongo911.
    SlickRick
    F-u @jester...

SlickRick[Deleted User]
    @mongo911 would be an excellent and SAFE choice...with @jester as his VP
  • I certainly don't like some of these choices. Some already love to see themselves talk too much.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    @jester @mongo911

You guys love to see yourselves talk too much? Sounds like every candidate to ever run for any office so you two still get my votes...plus I like the things that both of you say...this place would be a sad, bitter, joyless big block of internet space without the two of you :)
    WalkerBait1masmith93
  • @SlickRick nope, @jester is too nice, although smart and @mongo911 is too toxic, according to his being banned. But nice guess. And if you were a mod, every thread would get merged and there would only be one big thread, so hopefully it's not you.
    It's kind of like our current political election going on. Do we want a big mouth or a criminal.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    @bgbelden

So by your logic one or more of us are big mouths or a criminal?? Must be nice that you know all these people in real life...or you're sitting on a mountain of judgment...I'd love to know which one it is
    TheLostOnes
    @Jenng

Congrats that is awesome to hear!!
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,838
    @SlickRick thank you! I had stage 2b melanoma. Tanning beds are apparently bad for you and can potentially kill you.... Now I just embrace my paste and will live happily ever after. :smile:
    SlickRickLightfeetTheLostOnesMizTy
    @Jenng

You are one tough woman!! Just promise to keep some room for me in the circle to roll with you when the real zombie apocalypse hits!! :)
    TheLostOnes
    @SlickRick
    I pinkie promise! :wink:
    SlickRick
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @Jenng That's excellent news. Congratulations.
    Unfortunately, my stage 4 metastatic means that I can only receive palliative treatment. Incurable but still going 20 months along the line on newly approved meds - Pazopanib.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    SlickRick
    @Neil_J
    I'm sad to hear that. However, they have come along way and continue everyday with treatment. I'll have faith for you that you will beat this. You can go into remission. I'll cross all fingers and toes. Sending you a big Internet hug...... From a survivor to a future survivor.
    SlickRick
    @Jenng...

Good that yer doin good...

Jenng
    @mongo911
    Thank you! I've gotten off topic...... I apologize to all.
    :smile:
    edited June 2016
    I would be the most hated Mod that ever existed...

I would allow to mayhem continue, till " NG " is screaming, then I would ban everybody without a explanation...

I'd laugh... And everybody would scream...

That, would be bad... No Modding for me...

Phew............

Jenngmasmith93[Deleted User]