Hunter Bundle prices

ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
I know most people use hunters more and spend more money on them.
Is that why my hunter bundle is always $29.99 and my warrior and scout bundles have been $19.99? whwre can a girl get a $19.99 hunter bundle these days man?

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I'm not sure why the prices you're seeing for the different bundles are so different. Pretty sure the survivor specific full bundles (with full supplies) have been consistent for me. Is your Hunter bundle offering more than the warrior and scout bundles you've seen before?

Also confused as to why you're getting the hunter bundle offer after the warrior bundle. Thought the order was scout, bruiser, hunter, shooter, warrior, assault? Could be wrong
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited May 2016
    @Zeena LOOK OUT! If you bought the warrior (whirlwind) bundle already the next (AND last bundle with full supplies) comes with an Assault rifle and not with a Hunter rifle. The third bundle (after scout and bruiser) was the hunter bundle.

If you need a hunter rifle don't buy this bundle!

Following you can see the chronological order of the offered class bundles, which grant full supplies.

- Scout - 2,99€/$
    - Bruiser - 7,99€/$
    - Hunter - 19,99€/$
    - Shooter - 19,99€/$
    - Warrior - 19,99€/$
    - Assault - 29,99€/$

As you may notice it is the chronology of class activation.
    TheLostOnes
    Thanks for sorting that out @Lightfeet , now I get what's going on. I've so far been able to resist buying the Warrior bundle so I had no idea the final assault bundle cost so much more!
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Hi Dotak and Lightfeet
    Hey thanks Lightfeet for letting me know about it being an assault bundle! Phew, glad I didn't buy it since I already have some good weapons for my assault.
    Still don't understand why that one is so special that it cost more. I think they give u more gold? Dont remember.
    Okay I remember buying the scout, bruiser and warrior bundles, which was the last one I bought, the whirlwind bundle. Maybe they expire if you don't buy them or maybe I just forgot I bought them but I don't remember buying aa hunter bundle. I wonder if the cycle repeats itself or do the bundles stop after the assault bundle.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    The price increases in part because as you've leveled up, you get a ton more supplies out of it. My last "supply" bundle gave about 8 million supplies...hell of a lot more than I got in the first couple bundles.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@Zeena The bundles appear in the a.m. chronology and they don't disappear before you buy 'em. Consequently you bought the hunter and shooter bundles as well. ;)

The increase in price most probably is reasoned by the assumption that you buy it in higher lvl region and thus get a higher amount of supplies along with it.

@DoTak I've not yet bought the warrior bundle myself, but I've seen a screenshot of the assault bundle from a guild mate.
    @Zeena from what I know, those bundles don't repeat, or expire, so consider the assault bundle your last chance at buying full supplies, however, things can, and will, change in this game
    Here it is! The bundle comes with +1500G & +5 radios in comparison to the warrior bundle. These are as well reaspns for the higher price.
    All of the bundles have been repeated once. It was a special event that brought them around the second time.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@lmfgunnut Are you sure? With full supplies? I only know that there was a bug upon release of 1.8.3 and that the bundles have been offered for abt. 1-2 hours by mistake again. NG fixed that quickly and the bundles have been removed during the long emergency maintenance on that day.
    @lmfgunnut Maybe you're talking about the radio bundle weekend with the extra radios in it?
    theRealBender
    Maybe it was a bug. The bundles were offered again at the same time as the spring cleaning event. I am pretty sure I got a couple of them. They did disappear before I cycled all the way through. @Lightfeet

@lmfgunnut Than you were one of the lucky players, who were quick enough to buy some during that glitch. It definitely was unmeant that they've been offered again.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I would love to give someone 8.9m supplies from my stash.
    Ovidmikel
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Can anybody tell me why I should buy a medium radio bundle which offers 2700 gold and 15 radios for 19,99€, when I can get a shooter bundle for the same price which is including 3000 gold, full supplies, 10 radios, one survivor slot and a legendary weapon?
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Invader when you buy the shooter bundle it won't be an option anymore it's only a one-time offer
    Invader