Pulls from new radio tower - post them here

Comments

• IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    @Ovidmikel Nice setup;-)

Hope it will go on that way so your guildies will have something to chew on ;-)

Btw: Illbrainer starts with capital I, then LL, not capitol. I wish I came up with another stupid nickname. Dont want to know how many things I missed!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    Ovidmikel
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I didn't even want to draw because I knew what was coming, but I did. I'm really starting to hate the color green. Rare is the lowest of the TG gear crates, but worthy of the gold ones? Please. Someone needs to makeup their minds.

ggbats
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344

GreenBalloonOvidmikel_wendy_
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @DarkFae Wow.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2016
    @Illbrainer woohoo not a hunter but damn close I did the dance held my mouth all sorts ways lol. How bout this gem of shooters guess I'll dump stump he has the worst traits and I almost had him to lvl 18 oh but it's a good problem to have I'd say lol
    Illbrainer
    This is what I had to choose from
    Pulled this 3 xp missions after I pulled the leg shooter
    Fester17Illbrainer
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    Ovidmikel said:

Pulled this 3 xp missions after I pulled the leg shooter

Perfect traits!

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

Ovidmikel
    @brentp17 agree don't get any better I have at.our equivalent to that for every class some aren't bade lvl 18 but close that's the first leg armour for a shooter with Perce t traits I've had several epic with gold Dodge and iron skin ,health silver which imo is just about as good had a lucky night fof sure
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Ovidmikel

That's a perfect shooter armor for level 18.
    Congrats. I've been looking for same armor for level 19 and so far no luck.
    Ovidmikel
    @ boruto thanx I have good epic but very happy to get that only 3 xp mission after calling a leg shooter max 18 very good night lol
    @Ovidmikel

Thats an awesome collection of shooters! Ill is impressed!

Look at the name of my leg shooter ;-)

A few weeks ago I gave old german names to my survivors. I have "your Gretchen" as warrior and her name is Lisbeth (say Leasebett).

And FYI: No one in GER at this time would hold is new born son in his arms and name him "COOOAAAARRRLL" ;-)
    Ovidmikel
    @Illbrainer lol cool are you from Germany my family came from Germany to America in 1492 his name was stephen Richter his father in Germany's name was Wolfgang Richter my mother name is Elizabeth
    Illbrainer
    @Ovidmikel

yep, youre the 2. board member I met here who has german roots. Lisbeth is actually a shorter version of Elisabeth and Gretchen is short for Margarete. And Richter means judge. But I guess you know this ;-)

I love the global aspect of the game and the forum!!

Made some calls to stay on topic here :-)

Mrs Illbrainer came in while I was doing the radio dance. Not a big Deal. She already knows I am a bit... weird!

Enjoy the Forum!
    Ovidmikel
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    3 -15 calls , 2 times 3 rare garbage , third time this

IllbrainerOvidmikelggbats
    Gold dodge is one of my favourites!
  • BloodfistsBloodfists Member Posts: 16

I think the new radio tower is better

You get 3 chances at a legendary rather than just 1 chance
    Ovidmikel
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Bloodfists NG has indicated that it's not the case. The odds for getting a legendary has been reduced so that overall you're just as likely as you were before with the new 3 choices.

The difference is that when you get a legendary now, you get to choose between him and two other rares (or a rare and an epic if you are lucky). Before, you just got the legendary and didn't have to make that choice.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Boruto
  • BloodfistsBloodfists Member Posts: 16

@Bloodfists NG has indicated that it's not the case. The odds for getting a legendary has been reduced so that overall you're just as likely as you were before with the new 3 choices.

The difference is that when you get a legendary now, you get to choose between him and two other rares (or a rare and an epic if you are lucky). Before, you just got the legendary and didn't have to make that choice.

They lowered the chances?

I did not know that

What were they before and what are they now?

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    They didn't lower the chances OVERALL. But they lowered the odds for each card in order NOT to increase the chances by three-fold.

@eetu said something along those lines after the new tower was introduced.

So (and this number is just an example) if you had a 5% chance of getting a legendary with a 15 radio call under the old system, your chances of getting one legendary with a 15 radio call is 5% under the new system (but you get the option to choose between two others -- most likely rares -- instead of you don't want the legendary).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Boruto
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Not discussing any chances to get legs or epics. But to me it seems as if it is harder to get max level 19 survivors after the update...at least for me.

For example I did 7x15 calls yesterday and not a single one of those 21 survivors was capped at 19. Not to mention I pulled 20 rares and one epic maxed at 17.

And of course...bad luck, all about RNG and luck...stochastics...etc.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ggbats
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    At least I found out that you can stop the fortune wheel by clicking on the rotating cards :wink:

• deadwalkingdeadwalking Member Posts: 48
    Player lvl 52. All this garbage was rejected. This is over 30x15 calls with nothing taken. 20 in a row without offering an epic let alone a leg. Seriously this blows!!!!
    Made 1x15 call got this max 19 warrior had one radio left so said what the hell and all.ost cell out another warrior legendary even only max 16 but she got the Dodge traits and give her the sword with gold luck and interupt and armour with gold Dodge shell be my melee dodged interupter for those challenge missions
    Boruto
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Ovidmikel

Wow, very nice pair of pulls.
    Congrats. Hope your next pull comes with a legendary hunter.
    Ovidmikel
    @Ovidmikel getting a full dodge/luck survivor on a 1 radio call is like winning the lottery. . Even though she's 16 max , she will be very useful to you at 60% dodge for extra star farming , congrats!
    Ovidmikel
    @Japes87 I am extremely happy with her . I just started maxing stars on challenges now that I've got my camo almost maxed and my survivors lvl. Didn't know what I was missing lol I've got this baby for her when it finishes lvl up she will be my dodging interupter got a gold Dodge armour of course lol
    @Japes87 check this out I just pulled he has gold luck and Dodge that makes too now I have three leg warriors too dodgers lol and then new update makes it great
    @Ovidmikel wow!! Can't believe your luck man.. that full dodge survivor has been like Bigfoot for me.. first your 1 call leg that just became a /19 leg and now this one. Don't go outside in a lightning storm man haha
    Ovidmikel
    That's 3 leg survivors in 4 days one on the one call lol pulled a leg shooter with gold luck and silver Dodge he can dodge lol can't wait to get these lvl up and I pulled that epic warrior the same night I pulled the las Dodge warrior yea I'm gonna go buy a lotta ticket I wanted a hunter in a bad way but those two Dodge legs made me smile they'll be a perfect team in those hi lvl challenges with the 55% Dodge leg shooter be awsome
    Illbrainer