Pulls from new radio tower - post them here

12346»

Comments

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    P.s. I hope that warrior weapon has gold and. I need it lol only got one base lvl 17
    Pulled the shooter and both warriors in the last 4 days
    Boruto
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Ovidmikel

Congrats on great pulls.
    @Boruto thanx not hunters but I'm very pleased pulled a another sword with gold arc this Eve base 17 epic but I .needed it waiting to see what they offer in the warrior bundle
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,306
    I bet NG will make Legendaries harder to pull now that we can train up survivors to that level. All this data collection might be thrown out the window with 1.10. :s
    ggbats
    @Japes87 @boruto @slickrick @NCDawgFan man it's raining legendary warriors in my camp lol it's a shame when you pull a lvl 19 leg warrior and almost reject it
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Ovidmikel

Congrats on your pulls!! But fyi you're better off saving your radios if you can for the new update to take advantage of the token system...unless you're in need of better survivors ASAP then call away :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Governator
    I been telling myself the next call I make without. Legendary I was gonna stop and save the last 4 calls have been leg shooter and 3 leg warriors lol if say I'm pretty full up on warriors good grief I have another epic that wouldn't fit in the pic at least I'll have warrior tokens for damn sure lol. But like you say every call had a rare hunter in it to which the tokens would go towards my epic hu there to make them legs
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Pulled today on a 1 radio call quick tapping immediately. My first single call LEG

SlickRickBorutoEl_Pollo_Loco
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @SmittY

Congrats. Very nice. Glad to see good luck on radio pulls once in a blue moon.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    @Boruto yeah I got tired of 3 rares on 15 wasted radios and hearing some say they had pulled a LEG I figured I would start burning them as I get em and xp out the unneeded survivors. Soon no more xp like 7000 for a level 16 retire.

12346»