Protection limit removed?

Hopefully a quick and easy question. My outpost was attacked 23 minutes ago. I logged in just now and saw my shield is active for another 5 minutes (28 minutes total) and I have less than 200 trade goods (and won the defense opponent got none of the requirements completed)

Is this the new norm? 28 minute shield or will it be 0? I assume protection limit refers to the shield protection.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'

Comments

• PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Similar experience for me. But I lost 24 of my 240ish trade goods. I think that's what protection limit refers to. No longer is there protection for 1500 trade goods.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Boruto
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Yep, I think there is now a 30min shield if you get attacked, and the attacker fails.
    I attacked the same guy twice in a row in a matter of minutes. So is shield still not activating until you log on?

A 30 min shield is a little odd. You could still get raided a dozen times or more overnight.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Invader
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Pig said:

A 30 min shield is a little odd. You could still get raided a dozen times or more overnight.

But if they all are failed raids, does it matter?
    Ah, I misread that bit. So it's a 30 min shield after a fail, but still 8 hrs after successful?

How about the shield not kicking in until you log on? Was that supposed to be fixed? Because I double raided a guy within a span of 3 or 4 minutes.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I got the 30 minute shield before the update, it was kinda weird
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    eetu said:

Pig said:

But if they all are failed raids, does it matter?
    Yes, because a failed raid can result in lost influence. I've been raided several times where my defenders killed all of the raider's guys and they didn't complete any of the objectives but I still lost influence. Why?

I've been bouncing back and forth over the gold tier III, tier II line. I happened to be on the right side of it when the cycle ended. But being raided dozen or more times overnight, even if they are failed raids, I would still lose influence each time which could easily have knocked me to the lower tier. So, yes, it matters.

• tacosnaktacosnak Member Posts: 16
    Does the shield always get removed when you attack another outpost?

I can't store more than 5000 now because I am getting attacked like crazy.

I need to upgrade my fat walkers
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @tacosnak, it's crummy... But then ya gotta stay " online " and, " attacking Outposts "
    In a " window of time "...

where ya can accumulate enough " TP Boxes "...

It's crummy... But that is how it's done...

Good luck...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )