Quick Look at the New Radio Calls

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
zosonJenngTheLostOnes

Comments

• chris123chris123 Member Posts: 3
    The new system sucks!

Spend 150 radios got 1 4 star as an choice, rest 29 were 3 star.

Worse than before!!!!
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    I love this new system! got two epics to choose from and a rare on first call. Really like my chances better, and it fun to choose what I need most. Wish council was available cause no reason to waste xp on level 19 if I cant get that last gold trait cause they stop at 18.

• ElkadorElkador Member Posts: 81
    Hm spent about 120 radios and got 2 4stars and rest was green.
    BUT why do my 4 star chars are lvl18maxed and the green are maxlevel 16-18?

before the update i got level 18-19 maxed chars.

Don't like the new radio tower system till now
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've not seen anything above rare yet in 8 calls using 1,3 and 5 radios (to test the new layout out)!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • WalkermanWalkerman Member Posts: 64
    After pulling 3 rare Bruisers in a row on 15 call attempts last week I would say this is a definite improvement. They may have been rare, but at least a 15 call pull gave me a choice of Scout, Hunter & Warrior. The last thing I needed (and wanted) was another Bruiser. I am in desperate need of the more useful classes. This change kept me from removing the game from my phone in frustration.
    Watch Tower Alliance (WT #14) - PM for details on joining!