The divide starts today...

2»

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    To pontificate, on what seems to be good for others, is preposterous...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

GreenBalloonzoson
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited June 2016
    @zoson said:

"Nextgames gets to make their money, which is the entire reason why they made the game, and you get to play for free because of those people willing to pay for additional benefit. Seems like you're getting a pretty good deal."

People often forget this
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    zosonLightfeet
    Jesus & Mary & Joseph talked about wages all da time... Duh...

GreenBalloon
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    edited June 2016
    Whether you're FtP or PtP, the point is that there is an inherent flaw in the game and it's the XP balance. That has not been fixed. Buying your way around it is not a fix. Telling others they're lucky to play a FREE TO PLAY game because of the largess of others is absurd. Even FtP players generate revenue by watching the videos, so to infer they're free loaders is utter bs.

I pay my cable bill, so my donation is right there. I made purchases here when the game launched, but refuse to give another dime till the imbalance is fixed. In the meantime, I put my money into another FtP app to the point it's in my monthly budget. Why? Excellent game balance. Trust me, no one is doing anyone else any favors.
    mongo911zosonjt41Vintage_Bull
    mongo911 said:

Jesus & Mary & Joseph talked about wages all da time... Duh... </blockquote

Will we have to talk about the money changers and the temple, too? At this rate...oy.

Don't sell no Fukin " doves "... That's what pissed Junior off...

GreenBalloonggbats
    That....was hilarious.
    But... @GreenBalloon that is a powerful spiritual concept...

doves, were representative of Gods Spirit... Yawn...

• DeathwishDeathwish Member Posts: 38

Whether you're FtP or PtP, the point is that there is an inherent flaw in the game and it's the XP balance. That has not been fixed. Buying your way around it is not a fix. Telling others they're lucky to play a FREE TO PLAY game because of the largess of others is absurd. Even FtP players generate revenue by watching the videos, so to infer they're free loaders is utter bs.

I pay my cable bill, so my donation is right there. I made purchases here when the game launched, but refuse to give another dime till the imbalance is fixed. In the meantime, I put my money into another FtP app to the point it's in my monthly budget. Why? Excellent game balance. Trust me, no one is doing anyone else any favors.

Great post. This pretty much sums it up. They are using a $2 Band-Aid to fix their XP problem instead of addressing the issue for all. Good for them though, they get to make extra cash they wouldn't have by fixing the actual problem in the first place. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also, the developers have the choice to make the game free to play or force you to buy the game upon release. Many developers have gone towards the "free to play" model because they can often make more money off of people in the long run. Telling others that they are "lucky" to play a free to play game because other people spend is asinine. The developers are lucky they have loyal players willing to spend their money and watch their in-game ads.
    jt41GreenBalloon
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    You know what sucks about the cable bill is that if there's an interruption of TV they blame it on someone else and you still have to pay the full month's bill. To get a credit, you have to call and wait on hold and even then you may not get anything for compensation.

In the end, what's less hassle? Change providers? What if you have no better options? Who's the luckier one here, the Company that gets my monthly fees, or me who is getting TWD on HDTV? I say it differs from person to person.

I will say that I could spend a lot more on this game if I thought it was worth it. I'm a person who will open the wallet only when I see things going in the right direction. So I'm buying a few things here and there. If this game was better in (systems) design, and it was CLEAR that management will be solving the major (long-term) issues, I'd be spending $25/month on schedule. But it's not, and so I'm not. It's a good to pass my idle time here on the forums and in-game but 1.9 *barely* keeps me around to see what comes in 2.0
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
2»