Radio Drop average is about 12 per day...

Hello. I have seen some posts complaining about the lack of radio drops, so I decided to keep track...
On Dec 6 I had 8 radios (you can guess why! :smile: ). Today I have 155... which ends up being about 12 radios per day!

Pnub

Comments

• MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    Yes, i usually snap 10-12 radios a day :)
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Agreed.

Obviously it will depend on how active a player is, but I too have received around that number.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    That's sounds right, but last couple days I've gotten only 6!!!!????
  • I'm a level 34, and play about every 2-3 hours even on breaks at work, when I wake to per I turn it on just to clean my crops and xp. I've gotten 4 radios playing the last 36 hours as I had New Years off. My best days I might get 10 radios but it seems to average around 6 a day for me. I also average 200* a week so I don't know why I'm getting shorted on the radio's.
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    I was collecting and (unwisely) using 15 radios whenever I got them, which was a little longer than once a day. I've been saving them for about 10-12 days now hoping for a holiday special and I have 144 so that comes out to about the same, 12-14 a day.

I get them from shooting walkers outside my walls and from grind missions. I get about 200 stars each week but that only takes 3-4 days so I grind the rest of the time
  • I had 6 radios yesterday now I have 12, that only 6 in 24 hours.
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    it really comes down to how often you check your camp and pick off walkers.
    you do get radios from chests and guild rewards on occasion, but most of them come from pop-shots at the walkers banging on your fence.

I think you can only have 10 walkers max and that fills up quickly. an hour? an hour 40 minutes?

so checking in every hour or two to pop zombies increases your radio count quicker than anything short of spending gold.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • Again I'm on there every 2 hours or quicker if I have gas to play with because I always try to empty my gardens so I don't lose any potential supplies. Not to say I don't have a life but No Man's Land is pretty much it.
    Currently earned 4 more radios today so today's total is 10 earned still have a few hours before 24 hour timer is up though.
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    I didn't set a timer when i posted that I had 144 radios, but I know I wrote that during the daytime and right now it's 5am so it's been less than 48 hours and I've gotten 21 radios so far without using any gold.

I actually didn't get any for hours after I wrote that 144 post and I thought I had jynxed mysef. I wasn't doign the challenge any more, just supply runs. Then I got 4 from a gold chest on a mission 11 supply run and another from a bronze chest that same run and so on and so forth and it averages out and I'm back in the ballpark of the 12-14/day

Too bad I'm not using any until I max out my radio!
  • WeishenWeishen Member Posts: 59
    Since the last 2 weeks i have 3-5 radios per day. Why? Am the only one? My level is 32..
    [Deleted User]
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Its all just luck of the draw. Praise RNGesus!! o:)
  • SkySky Member Posts: 46
    @Weishen No - it isn't just you. My radio draws have also dropped way down. Used to get 6-8 even 10 some days. Lately only 3-5, same as you. Since the last update, I think. I used to collect 60-90 and do 3 "15" radio calls at a time. Got a legendary and 4 epics. Lately, I got squat!! Disappointing...
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    Me too, I use to average upwards of 10 radios, since the update maybe 1-3. And I needed a new hunter, I used up 90 radios yesterday in a row and not a single hunter came up! who the hell needs 5 scouts?
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Unfortunately I have been spending more gas on challenges than before, so I'm opening less chests and thus getting less radios per day.

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    I'm still getting radios at the same pace as I always have. I just passed the 400 mark in the amount of radios that I've saved.
This discussion has been closed.