Still Says "Increased Chance to Find ..."

The former deadly exploration mission still says "Increased Chance to Find Better Equipment ".

Is this TRUE??
* I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
eb23

Comments

• TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100
    I'd think probably yes...or else why have a third type of exploration mission at all?
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @theRealBender

Yes that is true...just not deadly anymore
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    theRealBender
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I don't believe them, sorry. If you have to cross a crocodile infested river and I remove one crocodile, then you have an increased chance of making it across the river. I really dislike the vague word games we see played here.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @GreenBalloon I can't speak for the current chances, but the old deadly missions had about double the likelihood of receiving silver and gold tickets.

From OneLessTitans rewards collection website:

From Non-Deadly Missions, 2.7% of my crates have been Gold, 15.1% have been Silver (12,654 Crates)
    From Deadly Missions, 5.6% of my crates have been Gold, 28.8% have been Silver (2,160 Crates).

If the only change made was to remove the permanent death scenario, then it is still a better option for getting "better" rewards.

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @lmfgunnut

I rarely saw the improved rewards from deadlies vs regular missions. However, I truly regret that I "saved them for later" as there is now no later. I had such terrible weapon draws that I was hoping to draw better and upgrade them before going back to the deadlies just so I could increase my numbers towards the 500 goal. Obviously, hindsight is 20/20.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I tried one since the update just to see what kind of rewards screen I would get and received one with 3 silver tickets. Not sure what that means yet though.
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    I think that the difference is that you don't get a completion reward for completing the level. You just get "an increased chance" at finding better equipment.
    Check out our Guild Thread