Did you join to XP boost club??

AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
Quick simple question for fun :)

Did you join to XP boost club?? 61 votes

YES, XP XP XP ALL AROUND )
62%
AmigaVerbaubratonFeleciagabriel_lwhGeneral_PaintammyditboukCherokee_RoseBuckzzTessy276SmittYAvalon8radi8HeisenbergPimpOfTheDeadggbatsSipher07vicky3434Conan1976 38 votes
NO, NG Will NEVER BUY MY SOUL!
37%
HeroicWarriorTrolgletNeil_JAnnette578tembelDrBOB[Deleted User]Labyrinthcapibara我是云云Governatorcroochluv2wanderFurginatorCRUSHGreenBalloonTarmezjimmydawiseKozdrama_Fenrir_ 23 votes
corpseridder35

Comments

• DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    I probably Will this Friday night, life gets in the way during the week. Don't think I will do it once a week though, usually after 1 or 5 min gas I get brunt out and don't want to play for a bit. But I fear once I get a taste for it it will be hard to go back.
    DLich
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Exactly... How to play now without it :((
    Full gas is awesome. Finally I can play as much as want. Price for gas is really reasonable. Of course could be little less but what can we do...
    Ovidmikel
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Im in :-)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    You're assuming there are still souls unsold? Optimist. >:)
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Xp and gas all around
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited June 2016
    Unfortunately my meagre budget puts cash for playing games waaaay down the list of priorities!
    Gas and xp for gold, however, would be desirable if only a seldom used thing.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Black_Jack
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited June 2016
    How about a third option: maybe later. Maybe once in a while depending on the state of my game progress and what's happening and going on in the game.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    ggbats[Deleted User]Dale
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    I don't know how to sync my bank card to my google account and at this point, Im too afraid to ask. Living abroad has its drawbacks, like not being able to read the language.
    Check out our Guild Thread
    Mystique
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,346
    I'm going to have to start a booster fund jar! Wonder if my kids would mind if I raided their piggy banks!? ;)
    It is for a good cause after all! Lol
    ⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
    tammyggbatsVerbaubAndyMenshel
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    My "problem" now after 24 hours getting free gas and double XP is that once my last survivor is finished upgrading to level 18 (my never used bruiser of all things) and Morgan's staff is finished leveling up, I will be out of things to spend my XP on today. I have now leveled up a pistol, rifle and three armors to level 21. A good problem I guess.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao @NCDawgFan I wish I had good weapons to work on!!!

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I can't vote naturally but yes boosters all week...YAY!

And @tammy I think you owe me a couple boosters at least for being such a good intern :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @SlickRick yes you've been an awesome intern...(ignoring your little insurrection of course)....ill swap you some boosts for some of your weapons you keep flashing around :wink:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    SlickRick
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Smart (and glad you introduced them) NG. Now you make me spend gold to speed up gear upgrades :-) well done! Me happy, you happy :-)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    ggbats
    @SlickRick @NCDawgFan are y'all maxed out on xp yet seeing the burnt orange be supply cans and xp lol I'm trien my dumbest too lol
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

How about a third option: maybe later. Maybe once in a while depending on the state of my game progress and what's happening and going on in the game.

This approach makes sense to me. For example, it makes sense to have double XP before I retire a survivor. Of course, I will have to have enough storage space for double XP before I do that, which will take some timing. It is easy to need to spend a lot of XP. It is difficult to do it quickly. I'm in the don't-spend-gold-on-impatience club. Also known at the why-spend-money-to-rush-to-the-end-where-there-is-nothing-to-do club.

IRONDeeDoTakCherokee_Rose
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I have not joined this club yet. But I hope to when I grow up someday. Seems worthwhile and a good bargain.
    I'm just waiting for a reason to get XP.... :smiley:
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,305
    Should have had the voting option for "No, but I plan to someday." I'll sell my soul when the timing is right for me. B)
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 544
    edited June 2016
    Well I did it (collected maybe 3 mill xp and close to 2 mill food-I leveled a number of survivors to 17 and my council), but I ended up playing for at least 3 hours this morning and maybe 7 or 8 hours yesterday. Once you do it you don't want to waste it, so it ends up being an even bigger grind. Barely touched the game since.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Can't vote just yet as I plan to Boost later today (maybe). My main reason for doing it is to clear out my inventory, which has become problematic. Ipad freezes for quite a few seconds on opening inventory and while I'm in there, the scrolling is painfully slow. Also got the auto-scrap this morning. It's time to clean house!

Got delayed though after I realized that I had to spend down my XP first, then wait til my upgrades completed before getting the boost. Then I tallied up the XP I need to level up a handful of survivors plus the select armor & weapons I'd like to use. Came out to 20 million

One day will try out the gas boost too, but want to have a full day when I know I won't be doing anything else
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I started the XP and Gas boosters at 3pm today. I will run XP farm missions earning enough to level up three base level 18 legendary weapons and also do story mission 12-3 on nightmare mode in between to try and join @Imfgunnut in that Club. This will give me 4 hours tomorrow morning to run the new challenge and finish farming XP.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 544
    @DoTak It is better to piggy back them together(gas and xp) if you really want to make the most of it. You will make a crazy amount of xp.
    @SlickRick @NCDawgFan got the gas and xp boost today love it by the way y'all had it a few times. Have y'all had the upgrade council to earn notice pop up while killing walkers at the wall ? I'm not maxed out and it's adds the xp but gives the notice Everytime I kill one with xp started when I got the boost
    TheLostOnesSlickRick
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Ovidmikel yes, I had that too and I've seen others mentioning it as well. It doesn't affect your XP intake and it stops once the booster expires.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OvidmikelSlickRickSgtSalami
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    edited June 2016
    Yep did it this weekend, maxed out XP twice. (also bought gas) I have seen the same message @Ovidmikel since I was able to see my XP actually increasing I just ignored it. The only real draw back was the upgrade time.
    Ovidmikel
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    The next event that includes a 5 second upgrade of survivors or gear might entice me to buy 2x XP. But not for now.
    Heisenberg
    edited June 2016
    I got the xp boost the gas boost and a gold bundle I'm on a mission I'm gonna upgrade every piece of eqip and survivor possible in 24 hrs lol thanking about getting an Adderall from my buddy to keep me up lol
    Heisenberg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    edited June 2016
    I am maxed too, still got the message, btw can you delete your own message?