Did you join to XP boost club??

13»

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I need the council update to upgrade my survivors. I'm getting great equipment now but I have to upgrade it very carefully. Currently my council only holds 600,000 and some of the upgrades are 525,000. I have to save and scrap wisely.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Dale said:

I need the council update to upgrade my survivors. I'm getting great equipment now but I have to upgrade it very carefully. Currently my council only holds 600,000 and some of the upgrades are 525,000. I have to save and scrap wisely.

Us with maxed Council (lvl 17) need the council update but you still need to upgrade yours a few levels before you're ready for the update. So for me, there's no real decision-making with regards to scrapping hehe
    Now, the only fear for me is that if they don't get the new Council out soon enough, I will run out of things to level up with XP. I highly doubt that will happen because I have so many good survivors collecting dust that I can level up.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    YES, XP XP XP ALL AROUND )
    @theRealBender yes you might have misunderstood, or I didn't articulate correctly. I realize, and realized the XP was doubled, my point was I'm not 100% positive it will always remain, only do to the fact that it is the only thing where a pretty blue banner did not show DOUBLE. (maybe a retired survivor too but I did not retire one this time)

I'm hopeful it will always be there, but I would feel like a schmuck if 1 person read my post and decided not to scrap like mad only to loose out on 2x if it ever went away.

Keeping 200-230 items is my xp "emergency fund" So whether you manage your supplies at whatever savings you like, or drain each bundle run expecting to recoup quickly I think it all works
    theRealBender
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Good points @theRealBender but what folks need to hold onto for now is anything fully leveled that you no longer need/use. Using your 200 items you can easily collect later as the example, if you scrap those with the XP doubler active, you will max out your XP storage (assuming 5k each x 2 = 10k).

If I then scrap only two level 21 legendary weapons with the XP doubler active, then I actually would exceed the max of my XP at 2m. Two scraps versus 200 scraps. Now that's some powerful compound interest.
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @DangerB I would be willing to bet that the boosters will be here to stay. There no way NG ain't making a small fortune off them. Even folks that don't spend alot are buying them. My fear is the PRICE will go up lol
    @NCDawgFan I agree save the lvled up and maybe leg and epic gear for the boosters I just come off my 24 hr gas and double xp boost and with those getting xp is no problem using it is lol I ran up 280 stars in this challenge on to of all the xp and had to use gold to appear up or the xp boost woulda been a waste
    If you get the xp boost you better get gold to spend or you'll be maxed and waiting lol
    theRealBender
    I'm pledged to take my time this challenge @Ovidmikel. I had 330 when I went to bed last Tuesday night and only made 10 more the next three days. Of course I was able to farm a butt-load of XP in those three days. Enough to level up a multitude of level 21 legendary weapons and some epic armour. Now that I have the Golden Goose, my new most wanted item is legendary armor with gold dodge for my warriors and hunters. Good hunting!
    @NCDawgFan check him out to finally pulled a wide arc weapon thanx to the gas boost and 1000 missions got him lvl and the gear got my rifles and pistols lvl just did the dumpster map at lvl 20 recommended with no injury unbelievable the difference with lvl up gear and that swords only base 17 I've got 300 stars this challenge first time loads of fun
    NCDawgFan
    PS got some hi lvl epic armour with gold Dodge I gotta lvl now lol notice that's lvl 15 lol
    NCDawgFan
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Ovidmikel said:

@DangerB I would be willing to bet that the boosters will be here to stay. There no way NG ain't making a small fortune off them. Even folks that don't spend alot are buying them. My fear is the PRICE will go up lol

I imagine there are a lot of people like me around. I find it difficult to spend $20 here. It just seems ridiculous to me. But 2 or 3 dollars? That's easy to justify. I can spend that much stopping at 7-11 for a munchie break.

Of course, the trick to that is not spending it every day or you're going to spend more than $20 very quickly. So my plan is to only spend it for specific reasons, not as an everyday thing.
    OvidmikelCherokee_Rose
    @Ovidmikel you gotta love the double gold dodge along with that beautiful gold arc. Congrats!
    Ovidmikel
    @Ovidmikel I forgot to add congrats on 300 stars as well. Now all you need is one of these for Icepick (great name).
    Ovidmikel
    @NCDawgFan love it great to see them Dodge fatty lol. With these boosters the xp only needs to be bought all along I read halls posts and like you say now when you're maxed on xp instaed of seeing the burnt orange xp sign you can just lvl up gear even if you don't need or want it because it's money in the bank instead of losing due to full xp then when you need it buy the booster and whammo
    I concur @Ovidmikel. I don't really need six level 21 legendary rifles but I have them for my four hunters with two in the bank worth enough XP to upgrade three of my level 18 legendary survivors to level 19 when the new council drops.
    Ovidmikel
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    NCDawgFan said:

I concur @Ovidmikel. I don't really need six level 21 legendary rifles but I have them for my four hunters with two in the bank worth enough XP to upgrade three of my level 18 legendary survivors to level 19 when the new council drops.

Fixed it for you @NCDawgFan :)

I concur @Ovidmikel. I don't really need six level 21 legendary rifles but I have them for my four hunters with two in the bank worth enough XP to upgrade three of my level 18 legendary survivors to level 19 when if the new council drops.
    Ovidmikel
    Thanks @Perdtin. I may have eight or ten level 21 legendary rifles by then....