Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
Need to improve health healing in order to promote more outpost play
BurningBrightDLich

Comments

• SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    masmith93
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @zbot @Teeceezy @eetu

Can we get this moved to Suggestions and Ideas...I know there are already tons of threads over there about what to do with supplies so this may even be a merge
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    SpringChickenTheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    ...or maybe to off-topic?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • @SlickRick @TheLostOnes while it's confusing to say the least, I believe @Sipher07 thread isn't an off topic as it directly relates to game play.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @bgbelden

Yeah I didn't think it was Off-Topic...I asked them to move it to Suggestions and Ideas with all of the other ideas on what to do with excess tomatoes...which I'm okay with them doing anything even if the exchange ratio is horrible
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I guess I'm not the only one who stops raiding because my guys are in the hospital. Plenty of gas left, though.
    InspTurbines
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @bgbelden My bad, I thought the poor OP suffered from the old blood-in-the-feces condition and was asking for medical advise. Upon reading it more closely, I see that's not the case (but if it is, or if anyone else has it: see a doctor immediately).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRick