Selling my memorial tent for 300 tg...anyone?

My memorial tent is in good condition, but it looks like I don´t need it anymore.

Price before was 650 tg...I´d sell it for 300 tg...

Anyone?
Furginator

Comments

• FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    Same here. Never been used. Free to a good home.
    Check out our Guild Thread
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    You guys just wait...

The code writers from Finland are devious...

Tomorrow or Tomorrow's Tomorrow, may show that the Memorial Tent, has magical properties...

Don't be so quick to think you will win...

You are at the mercies of Finland...

( remember Bruisers & Scouts... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Furginator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,305
    Based on the recent forum references to drug dealers, how about making the Memorial Tent an opium den? B)
    ggbatsInvaderMadPuppy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'll keep mine in memory of the 14 poor souls who gave their lives to teach me how to be a better player.....

(Might do a time-share as an opium den though - a very tempting thought!)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    I'm saddened by the lack of takers on my free tent. If someone doesn't claim it, I'll have to pay to have it hauled away.
    Check out our Guild Thread
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    l am keeping mine for a ''love nest'', looking at my female survivors even l may be in with a chance of 5 minutes whoopie time in said tent.
    jt41
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,823

I'm saddened by the lack of takers on my free tent. If someone doesn't claim it, I'll have to pay to have it hauled away.

I'll haul it for half the price. Let me have that 100TG and I'll be over momentarily to free you of your burden.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Leave to the likes of @limeyjohn, to figure out a wonderful " temporary use " for a tent...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

limeyjohn