Eggs in one Basket.

lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
edited June 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Going to be hard to beat this last update. Love the new boosters. And the prices were ridiculously affordable compared to what you'd spend earning XP previously. Don't worry so much about the errors on class changes. To be honest, I can't see using scouts or bruisers even with the changes. Of course if you gave scouts multi-strike... Best patch yet. Even counting the outpost addition, which was pretty cool. Already excited for this weekend. Might have to go buy some monster. I don't really care for red bull. Sincerely hope the wife didn't make plans for us. Finished gushing now, just wanted to say awesome job. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next. Till then, later.
DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93SlickRickTheLostOnesWalkerBait1

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited June 2016
    Generally, I agree. Overall, this update was pretty great. For example, the gas overage is fantastic. Usually, I wait to watch the cinema until after I play a mission, in case I get gas. 'Coffee, dog, mission, cinema' is how I normally plan my mornings. Kafkaesque? The removal of deadlies, esp without explanation. YOu and I are on the same page there. Unfortunately, our complaints seem to be falling on deaf ears.

Really excited to try the boosters, though. Seems silly to get excited about something so trivial. Especially since the boosters are pretty inexpensive. @lmfgunnut have you purchased any of the boosters yet? For me, I don't have a ton of extra time in a 24 hr period to devote (gotta keep my 'Zaftig'), so I'm holding out until I can make the best use.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRicklmfgunnutTheLostOnesWalkerBait1
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I really like the game.

So far everything has been pretty good. We get a lot of good rewards and stuff. Even though I do question some stuff. And I try to stay mellow. Really like the boosters

I also enjoy XP side missions more now. Many good people on the forum as well.

And the Outposts is a good addition. Nevermind I don't raid that much.

I really like the 30 minute cooldown also. Doubtful they'll bring back 2 challenges per week. I would enjoy it though. Or I could just be happy with 5 days for the challenge. Thankful regardless!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93lmfgunnutTheLostOnesWalkerBait1
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    I boosted both IDs yesterday but now I'm waiting for the weekend...so easy to say "it's only $3 but if you do it every day and add the gas....it's gonna mount up....but dammit!! NG made it impossible for me to resist..I'm dying to go 2x XP again...it was so much fun...they are gonna make a fortune out of me lol

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    masmith93WalkerBait1
  • @tammy , I agree. I feel like I had that one little taste of the boosters, and now I'm a full blown crackhead.
    tammymasmith93WalkerBait1
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Boosters are really awesome. I'm in mad love with them. Two bucks for unlimited gas! Everything I could have wished for and more.

Might buy more this weekend. You all should too!

Just think about all the cash they're making. Under $20000 a day if I had to guess. Next Games is really good at this making money stuff. Kafka would be impressed!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    lmfgunnutTheLostOnesWalkerBait1
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao @SlickRick good for them!!! I want them to make $!!! I want them to be successful cos I love this game...I make $...I spend...they make $...they get happy and make my game better....it's a consumer world and I'm loving these boosts...thank you NG!!!!

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    masmith93WalkerBait1
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Zaftig? Best new word this month! Only problem is that I get sucked into rabbit holes chasing after etymology of new words. The trouble of being a geek I guess.

I'm pretty pleased with how much player feedback was incorporated into this update. Seriously intense list of updates. Actually, I'm not even sure if I've checked out everything yet.

To answer @SlickRick, I haven't bought a booster yet. Office has been nuts the last several days, even crazier today with news that my boss is leaving. Only had enough time to get a handful of challenge maps in each day. Luckily, we have until Saturday to finish challenge, so my guild leader won't have to whip me.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRickmasmith93TheLostOnesWalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Nicely said @lmfgunnut definitely one of the best updates so far! Tried both booster once so far and man does it help leveling the Legendaries I got last radio tent event. Nice not to have to worry about gas for a period and sweet grabs on XP! Like most would agree still some game areas needing work but have to give credit to NG for making some great steps forward in game progress!!

P.S. I want Deadlies back! Have Not seen any gold or sliver ticket drops like we used to get them in other missions yet! Bring deadlies back or we Riot! :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRicklmfgunnut
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    The XP booster/unlimited gas combo is pretty powerful.
    I raised about 3.5 million XP yesterday fairly quickly.
    Just remember ... wait until you pop the booster to scrap weapons, collect tents or retire survivors - all of that stuff is doubled. Retiring a survivor can get you a cool 1+ mil all by itself.
    WalkerBait1lmfgunnut