2»

Comments

• csmith5390csmith5390 Member Posts: 170
    I have restarted the game and my phone several times @zbot
    Join TWD - Team Up
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    PR0DJ said:

Yeap, guys, IT IS adding up next time.
    I just clicked on the tent and calculated difference.
    Tent gave me +25(+50), but in fact difference was 4350 (50 from tent and 4300 from second part of "8600" crate).

Need screenshots?

Before the crate:

After the "8600" crate I have +4300xp (see my xp)

In next menu - same number:

And after I clicked on tent which gave me +25 (in fact double: +50) I have +4350:

1.jpg 187.1K
    2.jpg 204K
    3.jpg 187.6K
    4.jpg 194.4K
    edited June 2016
    @Teeceezy @eetu, please send our regards to programmers and ask to fix it to avoid frustration of people who are paying money for your team's work.
    @Teeceezy @eetu , and ask to hire more alfa-beta-testers, it's easy, you can pay them with in-game gold and feed them tomatoes - whatever)))
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @Prodj whenever more XP is added is when you get it.
    Good to see you figured it out
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    edited June 2016
    @JVC_TWD @PR0DJ

I'm taking a break from the boosters this weekend but I just checked with my brother and he said the same thing...after that last row of crates once you go back to camp and hit your tent or a walker at the wall carrying XP the correct amount will then get added to your total.

So at least it appears to be working okay and giving the proper double XP even if it is somewhat glitchy since you have to register additional actions to trigger it
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    JVC_TWD
    I only did it the first day. It wore me out. I spent 5000 gold speeding up upgrades lmao @SlickRick
    SlickRickPR0DJ
    @JVC_TWD

Yeah I hear you...I feel like I just gave birth to octuplets over the past few days with those boosters :)

And yeah the gold to expedite sneaks up on you fast too!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    PR0DJ
    Free gas on the last day of the challenge will be great tho. Especially if there's a repeatable @SlickRick
    SlickRick
    @JVC_TWD

Yeah that would be the ideal time to do it especially for the top guilds/players...that was my original intention too but I'm too much of a nutjob with buying stuff in this game so I kind of overdid it :)
    Nothing like double XP and free gas for $5 a day! Haha @SlickRick
    SlickRick
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I don't know if it's been said but the glitch is a visual one. If you tap on the XP counter the detail box will show the total earned amount even if the colored display counter does not. When an additional action is performed then the colored counter updates to match the total seen in the detail box.
    Back from 2016 :p
    edited June 2016
    SlickRick said:

@JVC_TWD

Yeah that would be the ideal time to do it especially for the top guilds/players...that was my original intention too but I'm too much of a nutjob with buying stuff in this game so I kind of overdid it :)

JVC_TWD said:

Nothing like double XP and free gas for $5 a day! Haha @SlickRick

Yeah, they actually did a good job of hooking people on this stuff and then started to ask to pay money everyday, they did better then my drug dealer.))

PS. It's a joke of course.... he did better.
  • OvercomerOvercomer Member Posts: 14
    Same here. Double XP not calculating correctly. Really pissed off as I'm also using Gold to finish upgrading survivors and weapons etc. Have emailed screenshots and hope they top up the XP missed and some Gold spent to compensate. Not good when I've spend over $100 on this game supporting it. Numbered in order

1a.jpeg 275.3K
    3a.jpeg 231.7K
    4a.jpeg 283.9K
    2a.jpeg 266.8K
    Overcomer said:

Same here. Double XP not calculating correctly.

It IS calculating correctly, but it's just shown not correctly (with delay).
    Overcomer said:

Have emailed screenshots and hope they top up the XP missed and some Gold spent to compensate.

So there is no XP missed.
    Here is difference in xp in real-time by taping on blue xp icon:

But seriously, they must fix it, its easy.

xp.jpg 202.4K
    ScratchNSmith