One Word Story Game: TheLostOnes

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
edited June 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Since with 1.9 update i'm always at the hospital after the outposts...I want to try a new game! I like books and it's a sort of "literary game"...a collaborative story.

I start the game with one word and each person can only submit one word at time (i contribute twice only the first time to explain the game...).
In addiction if you want after a word you can introduce also a puntuaction like dots ' ! " . , etc..

Before you contribution every time you have to copy and paste the whole story and put your contribution in bold!!

I start:

TheLostOnes
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TheLostOnesLydia

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    edited June 2016
    TheLostOnes is
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    TheLostOnes is yearning

(Feel like I ought to participate in this one --Sorry capi, I can't do bold on my phone)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRickmasmith93capibara
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    capibaraTheLostOnes
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    TheLostOnes is yearning to
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    capibaraSlickRickTheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to
    [Deleted User]masmith93TheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab
    SlickRickTheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TheLostOnes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2016
    The LostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps
    masmith93capibaraTheLostOnes
    We're off the rails lol
    [Deleted User]capibaraTheLostOnes
    The LostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with

(@slickrick you took it to dirty town!)
    SlickRickcapibaraTheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty
    I'm lost.

capibara
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty moist

(that's for you @masmith93 :)
    capibaraTheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting,
    [Deleted User]SlickRickTheLostOnes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2016
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm
    masmith93SlickRickTheLostOnesLydia
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. MEANWHILE ..
    TheLostOnes
    Testing
    I'm lost.

Testing testes
    capibaraTheLostOnes
    edited June 2016
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. MEANWHILE, @JudithG
    TheLostOnesSlickRick[Deleted User]
    edited June 2016
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. MEANWHILE, @JudithG arrived
    SlickRickTheLostOnes
    edited June 2016
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. MEANWHILE, @JudithG arrived exhausted
    capibaraSlickRickTheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed
    [Deleted User]masmith93TheLostOnes
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused
    masmith93TheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching
    masmith93TheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for
    TheLostOnes
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers
    masmith93TheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She
    masmith93TheLostOnes
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered ..
    TheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and
    TheLostOnes
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached
    TheLostOnes