One Word Story Game: TheLostOnes

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    [Deleted User]masmith93TheLostOnes
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnes
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick
    SlickRickTheLostOnes
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • SlickRick
    7:30PM
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara.
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
    edited June 2016
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRickmasmith93
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death
    SlickRickcapibara[Deleted User]
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from
    capibaramasmith93
    edited June 2016
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination,
    capibaraSlickRick
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG
    SlickRickmasmith93
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced
    masmith93capibara
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly
    masmith93capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly looking
    capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening
    capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her
    capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe.
    capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut
    capibara
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut PLAYED
    capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with
    capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy
    Lydiamasmith93
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Lydiamasmith93capibara
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning
    masmith93
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning NAKED
    masmith93
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks knocked
    capibara