Double XP

If I bought that double XP for 24 hours.....when I scrap items are they also doubled? I am not talking about upgraded equipment because I have none (way too much xp for that). Thanks for whoever answers.
I am still trying to get my characters upgraded and I am at level 52. Almost maxed out with supplies but xp is insane.

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    edited June 2016
    @Weg

Yes all gear that is scrapped is doubled

I just had the booster for 5 days and it's awesome...be careful when you scrap gear (especially your upgraded stuff) to keep an eye on your XP max allotment so you don't go over
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Weg
  • WegWeg Member Posts: 17
    Thanks. I was scrapping some items here and there but will stop now until i have time to make buying the double xp worth it. I will then raid the kid's piggy bank. JK.
    SlickRick
    @Weg

That's the way to do it...good luck!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick
    (Or anyone)

I bought these double xp and all is great. Double XP everywhere EXCEPT with walkers at their wall. It says to upgrade my council. I am all maxed out with everything except xp. I can hold 2 mil xp but no where close. Weird that they xp from these walkers are not counting.
    Anyone know why?
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @Weg How can you be sure? The bug you mentioned "says to upgrade my council" does not necessarily mean you're not getting dbl
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    @Weg

Check this thread: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/11160/issues-with-doublexp-booster#latest

There are issues where the double XP doesn't always register right away but you get it later
    Everything else with XP registers immediately....missions, crates, etc....EXCEPT for their walkers at the wall. That is the only time I get this error message. I will have to see if it will eventually register (a lag). THANKS!
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @Weg Did you see my comment? That error may not be relevant to the issue.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    Weg