17 legendary rifle no interrupting

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
I have a nice 17 legendary rifle but since has not interrupting i don't know if makes sense to upgrade to 20 or better trash...
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Depends on the other traits
    These are my rifles
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Oh.. No much imo. Silver 0.4 gold 15%critical gold lucky.... And everything all very expensive. First update 700k xp
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    It ain't the best but it's still good
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @JVC_TWD and @capibara, you guys are welcome to borrow from my armory. :wink:
    JVC_TWDPic
    @NCDawgFan nice weapons! I still prefer my epic 21 over all of yours lol. I have all 3 traits I wanted. Only way it could've been better was if it was legendary of course and if luck and interrupt were switches around so that luck would be gold instead of silver
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    A very nice Epic indeed @JVC_TWD !
    JVC_TWD
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Depends on how you play Capi, you don't need interrupt all the time. I have rifles I switch out with interrupt when I need them. I would level it, farm while you still can with the XP booster. It'll be done in no time.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    capibaralmfgunnutTheLostOnes