These deadly missions you speak of...

So where are these deadly missions, that I'm warned about during cover page and initial loading of game?
I'm constantly warned, yet I can't find them...is this just another oversight or are there new deadlies
coming, or out now and I haven't found?
May be a stupid question, but I never know when NG is telling the truth, just covering up for another error, a momentary lapse of reason, or just can't complete anything they start?
@eetu

Comments

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Yeah the leftover tooltips are an oversight. :\
    SlickRick
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 138
    Too bad, was hoping you'd seen the error of your ways...
    Very little motivation to play, when you keep taking the GOOD aspects of the game away, and add monotany.
    Please stop nerfing everyway we have of progressing, unless we want to pay exorbitant prices for weapons and armour that is sold, not earned.
    I'm sure this isn't an " oversight"
    @Eetu
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    edited June 2016
    And the reason they removed them in the first place?...and the "oversight" to remove the message "Increased chance to find better equipment" now it is almost impossible to find "good" gear with out spending cash....so sad :(
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    We've already seen a ton of threads with complaints about the removal of the deadlies. Some of the posts have been balanced and eloquent while others have just been plain old angry and loud.

We've have also seen a ton of people pointing out the left-over deadly warning on the loading screen. Some have taken the humorous approach while other's have been snarky.

I think that NG gets the point and I hope @eetu has the `iron skin' trait on his moderator armor.

I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRickShut_UpLadyAquila
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    Ok thank you, have a nice day :)
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 138
    Only armour NG needs is to block there asses, so they can't keep putting there heads up there looking for answers!