Which would you do?

I am at player 28 & a half to get my council & TG up to 12. Would you upgrade tomatoe plots or workshop? Got to get to player 29. Almost there. Did radio tent overnight . Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi again Annette,

I know you are not addressing me directly and I really do hope others come in and offer opinions and advice too, but as far as camp building is concerned we seem to be in close to the same stage of the game so here's my advice: I would upgrade farm plots right now if I were you :)
  • rayray Member Posts: 111
    i also say farm plots.
    Leader of TWD Extreme
    Annette578Poppy
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    DarkFae,
    Thanks for your advice. You by far, have been one of the most helpful with my questions. I was leaning towards that. I know I ask for a lot of advice, but this forum has really helped me with so many issues. Everyone so far has given really good tips. I appreciate all of the input. Stay Alive !!
  • The only thing almost as fun as playing this game is talking about it so I personally don't mind the questions. I'm stuck as the only member in a guild I created atm and waiting for gas so looking for someone to chat with.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I concentrated on the farm plots in the beginning. After all the investment pays off eventually.

I am at lvl 33 with council maxed out and four lvl 7 farms. Current production 1100. The lvl upgrade gives an additional 300.

One of our guild members did the math, and at this point that is a long wait for a pay off. Not sure what it is at your stage of the game.

One thing to think about is if you are going to use radios anytime soon?

I maxed the council, training grounds, and radio tent, before the "Increased Drop rate" event and was quite pleased with the results.

Best of luck!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    I can prioritize...

Council > training ground > workshop > car > radio tent > supply depot > hospital > supplies > XP tent

If I don't have enough bp for the next level council, I just continue upgrading the lower tiers. Keep in mind, you're going to need supply depot a lot just to boost the minimum supply needed.
    Thanks jureforjustice,
    I am slooooooowly getting there ! :)
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I used my gold to make level 12 - and I'm mostly F2P.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Large supply depots are great when you buy a bundle including "storage fill up". Even though I would love full XP....have to farm a while for upgrades on lvl33.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    Whatever you do, do the xp tents dead last! There's barely an increase in it, and a complete waste of time! I'll only upgrade if it's the last thing available. Med tent ain't a big deal to me either, cuz I rarely get hurt, or if I do, I'm out of gas anyways, or have another team.
    TUCO
    Thank You, Necron99
    I will take your great advice. Happy killing, Stay Alive!
  • KrypherKrypher Member Posts: 8
    I think ill take the advise too. Ive been concidering doing the the workshop before the training tho. I usually save all my equipment and scrap it all at once so i can upgrade weapons while waiting for the resources to do the training. Concidering you can use the gun while its upgrading and not the character.
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    Don't scrap too much stuff either. I try and keep 2 sets of everything, cuz u never know when u might lose it on Deadly levels? Hasn't happened to me yet, but prob will one day?! Plus also; I have a Level 14-15 Epic, with one set of legend gear, and I just pulled a level 5-15 Legend Hunter yesterday, which will get the good gear. But now there's nothing to use for my "old" epic Hunter- cuz I want to try using both on certain levels!!!?? 2 bruisers work well wth each other also,and a couple levels; two Assualts work well on large waves that hunters & warriors can't penatrate. No need for 2 scouts or shooters ever! Warriors, idk? I havnt tried them much, but I wouldn't think so, a couple of ocassions they would have came in handy, but not worth it.
    Thanks for all the great info !!
  • thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    Necron99 said:

Don't scrap too much stuff either. I try and keep 2 sets of everything, cuz u never know when u might lose it on Deadly levels? Hasn't happened to me yet, but prob will one day?!

FYI -

If you lose a survivor on a Deadly Mission you recover their gear. Not sure if it's every time, but so far it has been for me.

RIP my lost survivors
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
  • @thecolty

I think the option to recover a fallen team member's gear only occurs if you finish the mission but not if you use the flee option.
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    thecolty said:

If you lose a survivor on a Deadly Mission you recover their gear. Not sure if it's every time, but so far it has been for me.

You never lose your gear when you lose your survivor permanently either from dying in a deadly mission or retiring them.
  • @Headhunter

I'm sorry but you are mistaken on this one. You can lose gear on deadlies. I lost gear on the 1st dealy mission where I lost my 1st survivor.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Necron99 said:

No need for 2 scouts or shooters ever! Warriors, idk? I havnt tried them much, but I wouldn't think so, a couple of ocassions they would have came in handy, but not worth it.

Although I don't do it often, I have used the 2 of each of the survivors you feel no need for ever or not worth it to great affect.

2 scouts and another melee are quite stealthy and you can accomplish stuff with out alerting walkers.

2 Shooters, gain their charge trait w/ only t kills and while the range is limited and you can only take down one walker w. each shot, the dmg those shots inflict and being able to shoot in different directions can be invaluable.

2 Warriors, again with another melee have the same adv. as mentioned for 2 scouts, plus when the 2 have their charge trait they can wreck havock on the walkers all over the place.

This said, we all have our tactics and favorites;. some in my guild love their assault and bruisers, yet, I seldom use them

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • dfg2dfg2 Member Posts: 32
    The ~optimal build route is

1. Prioritize farms until the +200 upgrade because the payback time is short enough.
    2. Upgrade council for the fifth farm and farm upgrades.
    3. After farms, the training ground (and surv levels) should be maxed to get higher level supply explore missions. Explore mission required level (and reward level) is tied to lvl of your survivors used in last one.
    4. Upgrade workshop to spend gathered experience but items lose their value (and hence the invested exp) fast.
    5. Should upgrade radio tent to max but not spend radios until the next update / survivor event. The probability of finding something good is too low. Though, I know for most people it takes too much to not to spend the radios.
    6. After maxing training grounds and radio tent, +2 max gas upgrades are better than the +200 farm upgrades.

A f2p player who started at the beginning, adhering to that guide, should be close to max now.
This discussion has been closed.