Please close this thread

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,231
Problem has been solved
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    What was the problem? Indigestion in the morning? ;)
    capibaramasmith93
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,231
    Oh.. not, simply the june 2016 detournement conceptual intervention.
    @Lightfeet please read "Please help" ...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    You and your conceptual art shenanigans..
    TheLostOnesmasmith93SlickRick
    Heh.. And take care or I'll apply to the censored art database!! ;)
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    Issue resolved. Please close and archive this thread. Thanks! :#

It's very important that it will be archived for the next generation!

@zbot @capibara
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
    Oh.. Well @Lightfeet it depends... When you close this thread we are facing a new created work that will be antagonistic or antithetical to the original. But if we consider the original work that will be détourned by a moderator ...do the audience will appreciate the opposition of the new message?
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Please never close this thread. Body IS required. @capibara I made this for you:
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaramasmith93SlickRick

Please never close this thread. Body IS required. @capibara I made this for you:

Lol! Yes, the empty mex. I'm already working on that but still not sure how to present :)
    masmith93
  • @capibara "When objects are presented within the context of art (and until recently objects always have been used) they are as eligible for aesthetic consideration as are any objects in the world, and an aesthetic consideration of an object existing in the realm of art means that the object's existence or functioning in an art context is irrelevant to the aesthetic judgment."
    Joseph Kosuth
    masmith93
    edited June 2016
    In this case my 'digital intervention' is an human disposition of sensible or intelligible matter for an esthetic end (see portrait of the artist as a young man). The 'art context' imo is irrelevat... :#