Update 1.3 - feedback discussion thread!

123578

Comments

  • ClaireObrienClaireObrien Member Posts: 47
    I wish I could take advantage of the equipment upgrade by my game is still STUCK on that CINEMA PAGE. A hard reset didn't work either.
  • GreenEggsGreenEggs Member Posts: 44
    5 second upgrades...would be nice to be able to log in and take advantage of that. But instead I'll just set up camp for another day hoping that the "support team" will respond to my almost week old support requests. This is getting ridiculous...
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Amiga said:

    Amiga said:

    Ricki calm down. It's only a game and need time to solve main problems. If you don't like it just do a break. Relax and come back next week. Don't be a child

    Lol what are you on? It's called feedback.
    Your feedback was rude. That's all.
    There's different types of feedback, not all feedback is good you know?
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
    zoson
  • ToddrickToddrick Member Posts: 10
    @TK-421 any word on the drastic increase in difficulty on challenge missions? Seems like all challenge missions were increase 3-4 levels in difficulty with the update. Was this intended or just a bug? If it is a bug can a hotfix be implemented before the weekly challenge ends?
  • ClaireObrienClaireObrien Member Posts: 47
    So, I deleted the app and redownloaded it. Then it asked me if I want to use the Save game that already exists. And I click ok. it brings me BACK to the SAME CINEMA REWARDS page that I'm stuck at. Please help!
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Toddrick said:

    @TK-421 any word on the drastic increase in difficulty on challenge missions? Seems like all challenge missions were increase 3-4 levels in difficulty with the update. Was this intended or just a bug? If it is a bug can a hotfix be implemented before the weekly challenge ends?

    Overwatch posted that it's fixed, you need to complete one of the ''hard'' missions to see change
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    zoson said:

    zoson said:

    @TK-421
    All of my challenge missions levels are too high now. They jumped from 12 to 16, 17, or 18 depending on the number of stars I have on that map. So it looks like it's overall scaling is broken and the problem occurs for a specific map once you beat it and the map itself 'levels up.'

    Also, I feel like I should make a changelist thread... Another change is Caged Goods map is now changed significantly. seemed to me like way more zombies, and the layout change makes the map more difficult/interesting again.

    Some of challenge maps were tweaked improve the play experience - glad you think the map is more interesting. The level scaling of challenges should be fixed now, please log out and back in again and see if it makes more sense now.
    @Overwatcher
    Force-closed the app and did a restart. The only map that's fixed for me is "The Iron Railing" All the others are still broken.

    The Room - 29 stars - 10 fuel cost - level 18
    Caged Goods - 28 stars - 10 fuel cost - level 18
    The Iron Railing - 28 stars - 10 fuel cost - level 13
    Prisoner's Journey - 27 stars - 10 fuel cost - level 17
    Cellar of Doom - 26 stars - 10 fuel cost - level 17
    Reverse Escape - 25 stars - 9 fuel cost - level 16

    Judging by "The Iron Railing" it seems like Reverse Escape should still be level 12 and everything else should be level 13, with the exception of "The Room" possibly being at the level 14 breakpoint.
    facemanak said:


    And no changes for me :(
    From 12 lvl till 16 lvl requirements. Just yesterday leveled up some of my guys to 10 lvl. This morning everything was OK, but closer to the noon it changed dramatically.
    And any comments for ? Is it discrimination?

    He's just plugging his youtube channel shamelessly by repeating the bug I reported yesterday.

    Gonna cry? Jealous baby.
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
    facemanak
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    edited November 2015
    Ops
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
    facemanak
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    I can't update... Could anybody help me??? I've tried play store, but it says that my device (samsung s2 plus) is not compatible with the game... What the hell has happened?????????????????????????
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    freud said:

    I can't update... Could anybody help me??? I've tried play store, but it says that my device (samsung s2 plus) is not compatible with the game... What the hell has happened?????????????????????????

    Download the APK and OBB and install
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    How? Where could I find them?
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    I don't know if I can post link from this site here, just search for apkmania
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    Thank's... I'll do it right now!!
    Ceszar
  • ToddrickToddrick Member Posts: 10

    Toddrick said:

    @TK-421 any word on the drastic increase in difficulty on challenge missions? Seems like all challenge missions were increase 3-4 levels in difficulty with the update. Was this intended or just a bug? If it is a bug can a hotfix be implemented before the weekly challenge ends?

    Overwatch posted that it's fixed, you need to complete one of the ''hard'' missions to see change
    What if the hard missions are too hard to complete because of this bug what do we do then? My level 9 survivors can't take on level 13s no matter what I do and I do not have enough time to gather supplies, upgrade my training grounds and upgrade 3 survivors to 10 before the reset...
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    ...it works but... When I launch the game...

    "The application is incorrectly configured. Check that the package name and signing certificate match the client ID created in the Developer Console. Also, if the application is not yet published, check that the account you are trying to sign in with is listed as a tester account. See logs for more information"

    Long story short: I can't have access with my google play account, so I can't play with my crew of heroes, my weapons...
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.
    pyrosapien
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Toddrick said:

    Toddrick said:

    @TK-421 any word on the drastic increase in difficulty on challenge missions? Seems like all challenge missions were increase 3-4 levels in difficulty with the update. Was this intended or just a bug? If it is a bug can a hotfix be implemented before the weekly challenge ends?

    Overwatch posted that it's fixed, you need to complete one of the ''hard'' missions to see change
    What if the hard missions are too hard to complete because of this bug what do we do then? My level 9 survivors can't take on level 13s no matter what I do and I do not have enough time to gather supplies, upgrade my training grounds and upgrade 3 survivors to 10 before the reset...
    @Toddrick
    I'm in the same boat. I let @Overwatcher know, but haven't heard back yet.
    Also, you have to beat *each* of the ones that's bugged to get it to reset. Beating just one only resets that one level.
    All of mine are level 17 or 18, and my guys are level 10...
    Ceszar
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
    facemanak
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    I've tried to use "your" version... it does not work on my phone; I've found another one... and I've experienced the problems I've mentioned before... Think I must wait for the official update...
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    edited November 2015
    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    I've tried to use "your" version... it does not work on my phone; I've found another one... and I've experienced the problems I've mentioned before... Think I must wait for the official update...
    Download APK and OBB from any source you want, put de OBB on the correct folder and install APK, start the game, its very easy, but you have to download the updated version of the APK, not the previous
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    I've tried to use "your" version... it does not work on my phone; I've found another one... and I've experienced the problems I've mentioned before... Think I must wait for the official update...
    Download APK and OBB from any source you want, put de OBB on the correct folder and install APK, start the game, its very easy, but you have to download the updated version of the APK, not the previous
    I know it's very easy but... with every version I've tried, I can't log in wuith my google play ID; that means I loose all my weapons, my crew, my records...
    zoson
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    I've tried to use "your" version... it does not work on my phone; I've found another one... and I've experienced the problems I've mentioned before... Think I must wait for the official update...
    Download APK and OBB from any source you want, put de OBB on the correct folder and install APK, start the game, its very easy, but you have to download the updated version of the APK, not the previous
    I know it's very easy but... with every version I've tried, I can't log in wuith my google play ID; that means I loose all my weapons, my crew, my records...
    Ohhh, understand.. well, idk how to help so, my friend =/ sorry
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
    zoson
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    I've tried to use "your" version... it does not work on my phone; I've found another one... and I've experienced the problems I've mentioned before... Think I must wait for the official update...
    Download APK and OBB from any source you want, put de OBB on the correct folder and install APK, start the game, its very easy, but you have to download the updated version of the APK, not the previous
    I know it's very easy but... with every version I've tried, I can't log in wuith my google play ID; that means I loose all my weapons, my crew, my records...
    Ohhh, understand.. well, idk how to help so, my friend =/ sorry
    No matter pal... It's not your fault... I will wait... :smiley:
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91
    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    Ceszar said:

    freud said:

    zoson said:

    @freud
    Cezsar is having you install a package from an unreputable source that is known to be a repository of hacked, stolen, and unreleased applications. You're getting that message because it's an old version for testing, it's not the actual version that you need to be able to connect and play.

    I supposed so but... I am still waitin' to be able to get this damn'd update...
    Don't listen him, his just a child and know nothing
    I've tried to use "your" version... it does not work on my phone; I've found another one... and I've experienced the problems I've mentioned before... Think I must wait for the official update...
    Download APK and OBB from any source you want, put de OBB on the correct folder and install APK, start the game, its very easy, but you have to download the updated version of the APK, not the previous
    I know it's very easy but... with every version I've tried, I can't log in wuith my google play ID; that means I loose all my weapons, my crew, my records...
    Ohhh, understand.. well, idk how to help so, my friend =/ sorry
    No matter pal... It's not your fault... I will wait... :smiley:
    I wish you can get over it soon and play with us!
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
  • freudfreud Member Posts: 12
    I hope so... It's not a question of capital importance... I mean, I've a wonderful child, and I love play with him as often as I can... BUT... Ssmetimes I like to play with a good'ol videogame... all by myself!
  • pHlawesspHlawess Member Posts: 12
    @zoson @Toddrick

    Sorry my phone won't let me quote.

    What if you tried this?

    On a NON DEADLY mission take your weakest survivor, the mission starts up and just flee right away. Wouldn't that reset like overwatch is talking about? Yes your survivor would need to be healed and you lose the gas but it might be better than nothing? Just something to try perhaps
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    pHlawess said:

    @zoson @Toddrick



    Sorry my phone won't let me quote.



    What if you tried this?



    On a NON DEADLY mission take your weakest survivor, the mission starts up and just flee right away. Wouldn't that reset like overwatch is talking about? Yes your survivor would need to be healed and you lose the gas but it might be better than nothing? Just something to try perhaps

    Unfortunately it doesn't work. Today, after the fix, I took a full team into the lowest one (level 16, +6 on my level 10 survivors) and lost the mission(+6 zombies will 1shot your survivors). It's still the same. :(
    Ceszar
  • pHlawesspHlawess Member Posts: 12
    Ouch, sorry thought that might work.
  • ClaireObrienClaireObrien Member Posts: 47
    edited November 2015
    My game is still STUCK on the Cinema screen. No way to get past it. please help. (Update: it fixed itself just now finally!)
    But the Guild Challengers are still at crazy high levels!
This discussion has been closed.